My JOB

DAKA

Letter to my boss (s).

have enjoyed working here these past several years. You have paid me very well and given me benefits beyond belief. I have 3 to 4 months off per year, and a pension plan that will pay my salary till the day I die and then pay my estate one year's salary death bonus and then continue to pay my spouse my salary with increases until she or he dies along with a health plan that most people can only dream of having.

Despite this, I plan to take the next 12 to 18 months to find a new position. During this time I will show up for work when it is convenient for me. In addition, I fully expect to draw my full salary and all the other perks associated with my current job. Oh yes, if my search for this new job proves fruitless, I will be coming back with no loss in pay or status. Before you say anything, remember that you have no choice in this matter. I can, and I will do this.

Sincerely,
 Every Member of Congress running for Re-ElectionMy JOB
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Here's something else

Subject: How It All Started

The King wanted to go fishing, and he asked the royal weather forecaster the forecast for the next few hours.

The palace meteorologist assured him that there was no chance of rain.

So, the King and the Queen went fishing.

On the way, he met a man with a fishing rod riding on a donkey, and he asked the man if the fish were biting.

The fisherman said, "Your Majesty, you should return to the palace! In just a short time I expect a huge rainstorm."

The King replied: "I hold the palace meteorologist in high regard.  He is an educated and experienced professional.

Besides, I pay him very high wages.  He gave me a very different forecast.  I trust him."

So the King continued on his way.

However, in a short time, torrential rain fell from the sky. The King and Queen were totally soaked.

Furious, the King returned to the palace and gave the order to fire the meteorologist.

Then he summoned the fisherman and offered him the prestigious position of royal forecaster.

The fisherman said, "Your Majesty, I do not know anything about forecasting.

I obtain my information from my donkey.

If I see my donkey's ears drooping, it means with certainty that it will rain."

So the king hired the donkey.

And so began the practice of hiring dumb asses to work in influential positions of government.

And thus, the symbol of the Democrat Party was born!

The practice is unbroken to this day.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2