Luxury watch company crafts blistering rebuke of transgender movement’s ‘assault on womanhood

pipedreams

"Florida-based watch manufacturer Egard Watches — which has spoken up in defense of police officers in past advertisements — has created an ad spot in defense of biological women’s rights. "

https://www.theblaze.com/news/luxury-watch-company-crafts-blistering-rebuke-of-transgender-movements-assault-on-womanhood?utm_source=theblaze-dailyPM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__PM 2022-04-11&utm_term=ACTIVE LIST - TheBlaze Daily PM

""The push for transgender rights is no longer about equality, it’s now a cleverly-crafted lie that comes at the expense of women. We ask all Americans to join us to speak truth.”"

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

27 minutes ago, pipedreams said:

"Florida-based watch manufacturer Egard Watches — which has spoken up in defense of police officers in past advertisements — has created an ad spot in defense of biological women’s rights. "

https://www.theblaze.com/news/luxury-watch-company-crafts-blistering-rebuke-of-transgender-movements-assault-on-womanhood?utm_source=theblaze-dailyPM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__PM 2022-04-11&utm_term=ACTIVE LIST - TheBlaze Daily PM

""The push for transgender rights is no longer about equality, it’s now a cleverly-crafted lie that comes at the expense of women. We ask all Americans to join us to speak truth.”"

Women are a miracle that it's man's duty to protect and support.  To invade a woman's gender is a crime against nature and should be rebuked strongly.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, janice6 said:

To invade a woman's gender is a crime against nature and should be rebuked strongly.  

Same with a man's gender too.  Google "desmond is amazing" if you wanna see what happens when a woman robs a boy of their gender.  Hope you got a strong stomach.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, pipedreams said:

Most of their watches aren't that expensive, $500.00 isn't really that much for a watch.

That's what I'm saying.  When I hear the word luxury, I automatically think 6 digits.  I remember awhile back a friend of mine had gotten a new Rolex for his birthday (I think) and it was around 30 grand and he was complaining that it looked cheap.  Gotta love having trust fund babies as friends in an ironic sort of way. O.o

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Batesmotel said:

They have some nice necklaces under $50. 

I have bought her around 200 Necklaces,  I like buying jewelry for women,  I have a pair of beautiful dangle earrings for the latest waitress at Denny's.  I bought each in their favorite stone or color.

She has jewelry store black velvet display cases for her rings (100 cap) and they are filled.  She has about 200 pairs of earrings too also on display fixtures.  Last week I spent $100 on necklaces and rings for her.  She likes 'em and I like to see her excitement when she gets new ones.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, janice6 said:

Just my luck.  I bought her a digital Galaxy watch last week, so the money's gone.

I have a Galaxy watch that pairs up with my Galaxy phone and they keep me informed.  Never though I would get that attached to the watch but if I walk off and forget my phone the watch starts chirping when I'm getting out of range.  If I'm using power tools and I don't hear the phone my watch vibrates and sounds off I have a text or call.  If I misplace my phone I can signal it and it will ring providing I'm within range.  Getting old I find all this helpful.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, pipedreams said:

I have a Galaxy watch that pairs up with my Galaxy phone and they keep me informed.  Never though I would get that attached to the watch but if I walk off and forget my phone the watch starts chirping when I'm getting out of range.  If I'm using power tools and I don't hear the phone my watch vibrates and sounds off I have a text or call.  If I misplace my phone I can signal it and it will ring providing I'm within range.  Getting old I find all this helpful.

Truth.  MY wife is forgetting things more............. 

I bought her the Galaxy Watch to get her interested in something new and fun.  She is engrossed in finding what her watch can do and I don't think her mind has been this active for years.  So for her it's therapy.

She particularly enjoys making phone calls from her Watch.  Any thing that keeps her thinking and mentally active is worth its weight in Gold as far as I'm concerned.

As you say, that watch is great and a whole lot of fun.  I'd have one but I love my Tritium digital, maybe someday...............

• Like 2