Lisa screws us again.

On 4/7/2022 at 2:18 AM, Walt Longmire said:

Murkowski said she's voting for Biden's SCJ pick. The soft on pedophiles pick that can't define what a woman is. I don't understand why Alaskans keep sending her back to DC, although I do know it's the Native vote that does it.

Her and Collins of My home state Maine!!!  Just don't know how 2 tough as nails states can KEEP electing POS like those Two!!!

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Swampfox762 said:

Her and Collins of My home state Maine!!!  Just don't know how 2 tough as nails states can KEEP electing POS like those Two!!!

Unfortunately they would probably elect  Democrats to take their places.  And that has implications for majority in the Senate.  

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, norton said:

Unfortunately they would probably elect  Democrats to take their places.  And that has implications for majority in the Senate.  

Kelly Tshibaka will be a good replacement if we can beat all the cheating done with the votes. We have to deal with Ranked Choice Voting this time around. It's going to be a **** show. Ranked Choice was funded with outside money. Likely the dem party just to get Lisa re-elected one more time.