Two Elderly Nuns

Two elderly nuns, Sister Dulce and Sister Andrea are on their way back from the market one evening.  It is already very late, and they have quite a distance left before reaching their convent.

Suddenly, Sister Dulce grabs hold of Sister Andrea's arm.  "Is it just me," she asks, "or is that man following us?"

Sister Andrea glances over her shoulder, then whispers back.  "I think he might be, yes!  What do think he wants?"

"Isn't it obvious?  He's going to rape us!  What should we do?"

"I know," replies Sister Dulce.  "We'll split up.  I'll take the left road to the convent, and you take the one on the right."

The nuns part ways, and few minutes later, Sister Dulce arrives at the convent.  She starts pacing in front of the door, worried that some terrible bate has befallen the other nun.  Then just as Sister Dulce is about to give up hope, she sees Sister Andrea running up the path.

"What happened?" asks Sister Dulce.

"Well, I started running and the man started chasing me."

"Oh, no!  Then what?"

"He caught up to me."

Sister Dulce gasps.

"What did you do?"

"The only thing I could do." Sister Andrea answers.  "I lifted up my dress."

"What did the man do?"

"He dropped his pants."

Sister Dulce clutches her rosary, terrified of what she's about to hear next.  "Then... then what happened?"

"Isn't it obvious?  A nun with her dress up runs faster than a man with his pants down."

• Like 1
  • Haha 2