Elon Musk now owns a controlling interest in Twitter;

Borg warner

On 4/27/2022 at 12:26 AM, railfancwb said:

Should I feel left out because I don’t know the acting roles of Rob Reiner?

He was the Meathead. I probably disagree with 90% of Rob Reiner's political opinions, but even I have to thank him for a wonderful wealth of work. He's been a consistently funny guy over the years. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, gwalchmai said:

He was the Meathead. I probably disagree with 90% of Rob Reiner's political opinions, but even I have to thank him for a wonderful wealth of work. He's been a consistently funny guy over the years. 

I don't think there was any great wealth of work as a comedian and he wasn't all that funny in All in the family and it wasn't much of a stretch as an actor to play a meathead. However, he did have one great accomplishment, and that was that he co-wrote and directed Spinal Tap.

His father was Carl Reiner who was a comedy writer and comedian who collaborated for many years with Mel Brooks and was part of Your Show of Shows with Sid Caesar and was a writer for The Dick Van Dyke show. Carl Reiner was not a flaming America-hating Leftist like his son, or if he was any kind of Leftist he always kept his political  opinions to himself and didn't rub peole's noses in it or act like he was everyone's moral superior. Carl Reiner also served in WWII.

• Like 3

I have a Twitter account I made back when it was new and I think I have like 1 or 2 test Tweets.  I'm considering testing out the new environment there and see just how free this new Twitter is gonna be.  Maybe I should try posting a certain song that's been banned since a certain incident in New Zealand.  ;)

• Like 1

20 hours ago, LostinTexas said:

They all say they are going to leave.

They don't leave.:S

The Libs always say they're going to leave as a matter of principal, but since they don't have any principles, they never leave which is unfortunate since the country would be so much better off without them.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

53 minutes ago, Borg warner said:

The Libs always say they're going to leave as a matter of principal, but since they don't have any principles, they never leave which is unfortunate since the country would be so much better off without them.

Where they goonna' go  CANADA.... Not on your life ,,,leave CALALIBISTAN  NO WAY ... THEY JUST FARTIN' WIND

• Like 1