Elon Musk now owns a controlling interest in Twitter;

Borg warner

59 minutes ago, LostinTexas said:

Plenty of Africans aren't black. Its a big continent. Seems Daddy-o is a real African as far as country.

Ya mean he's not a "halfrican" like barry sweato?:anim_lol:  Nowdays, when ya say African American most people think Black.  I certainly don't think, "Gee, he was born in South Africa."  Just me I guess.  Anyway, it shouldn't make a rats ass where he was born or what color he is.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Swampfox762 said:

Ya mean he's not a "halfrican" like barry sweato?:anim_lol:  Nowdays, when ya say African American most people think Black.  I certainly don't think, "Gee, he was born in South Africa."  Just me I guess.  Anyway, it shouldn't make a rats ass where he was born or what color he is.

What about Egyptians?

Egypt is on the continent of Africa, so they must be Africans even if they don't look like Negroes.

And, Africa, like Asia, is a place, it is not a race.

<--- Finnish-American -- never been to Finland

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Swampfox762 said:

Will be interesting to see if he lets Trump back on.  I don't think he's got the balls.

Bad idea. If they do, the left will simply focus on everything Trump says, instead of anything else. The admins bullshit needs to be center stage. Trump should just let them cut their own throats and lay low. He does not need to be on Twatter to win.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Swampfox762 said:

LMAO. spent a little time on the continent, and several of it's countries. Never saw a black person. It was,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,different.

• Like 2

Teresa Heinz Kerry is another, born in Africa,  but since Mozambique was a Portuguese colony when she was born there, she claimed Portuguese citizenship before becoming an American citizen.

She was a registered Republican and inherited her wealth from husband GOP Senator John Heinz who died in a plane crash.

After gold-digger John Kerry married her for this great wealth, she eventually switched parties in 2003.

Ronnie James Heinz Kerry |  I AM THE GOD OF HELL FIRE; AND I BRING YOU ...... | image tagged in john kerry | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

• Sad 1

On 4/6/2022 at 4:02 PM, Swampfox762 said:

He's not African American as far as I can tell nor is his mother or father.  His  father was born in south Africa and his mother was born in Canadian. Both white as hell.

image.png.c9aee965228e4ad0152370e0517ebe40.png

Contrary to MSM, African-American speaks to ancestry and current residence. Has nothing to do with skin color.

Charlize Theron 

Another African-American…

8E5D4539-2442-44FA-953F-220FC23134A1.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Gotta love that he issued an ultimatum:

Twitter needs to be transformed as a private company. As a result, I am offering to buy 100% of Twitter for $54.20 per share in cash, a 54% premium over the day before I began investing in Twitter and a 38% premium over the day before my investment was publicly announced. My offer is my best and final offer and if it is not accepted, I would need to reconsider my position as a shareholder. Twitter has extraordinary potential. I will unlock it.

While not explicit in his letter to Twitter's board, Musk's statement that he would "need to reconsider" his position as a shareholder if the offer isn't accepted seems to be a veiled threat to dump his shares that amount to nearly 10 percent of the company's stock.

Elon Musk Launches Hostile Takeover of Twitter

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spencerbrown/2022/04/14/its-official-elon-musk-launches-hostile-takeover-of-twitter-n2605881

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

And, if you enjoy watching leftists come unglued, you might enjoy this Breitbart article that does a nice job of collecting and posting some of the more amusing hissy fits.

Meltdown over Musk move for Twitter

Twitter’s Blue Checkmark Brigade Freaks Out over Elon Musk’s Buyout Plan

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2022/04/14/twitters-blue-checkmark-brigade-freaks-out-over-elon-musks-buyout-plan/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

image.png.14ba0822be9416e5b9de0b09979e0932.png

https://spectator.org/has-the-rights-march-through-the-institutions-begun/

"There is a clear advance afoot, and it isn’t just a reflection of the polls showing a rough election cycle ahead for Democrats. Musk, who isn’t what you’d call a conservative but is a believer in the ideals of the American Revolution and a passionate defender of the First Amendment, is certainly no friend of the shot-callers of the cultural Left. He might just be the man who robs them of their most dearly held Big Tech darling.

And when he does, if he does, conservatives will absolutely delight in telling our cultural Marxist friends, “Well, if you don’t like Elon Musk’s Twitter, then by all means go and build your own.”"

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1