Would you eat a "free hot dog plate"?

gwalchmai

1 hour ago, Huaco Kid said:

A nicely cooked, and slightly burnt,  delicious hot dog?

Or some boiled anomaly?

Yes / No.

The ad didn't specify their preparation details, so I'll assume boiled weenies. I'd probably eat a couple, since it's a good cause and all.

Also, this weekend they're having a "chili cook-off" to benefit the local drug rehab facility. Considering the meth-heads that I know from around there I'd be askeered of being within a block of anything mentioning the term "cook-off". :shocked:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, gwalchmai said:

One of the local churches in my little town is having an "Easter Trunk Hop" next weekend. They're having an Easter Egg Hunt and free hot dog plates to all. Would you, my fellow BSers, enjoy a free hot dog plate at such an event?

Yes I would. Local Churches VFDs and Lodge halls have good food at their fund raisers. We support them often. tom.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, gwalchmai said:

One of the local churches in my little town is having an "Easter Trunk Hop" next weekend. They're having an Easter Egg Hunt and free hot dog plates to all. Would you, my fellow BSers, enjoy a free hot dog plate at such an event?

Yes, and leave them a little something for gratitude. Even if the dogs aren't good, the event is.

• Like 2

When I was a teenager I used to dress up as the Easter Bunny for the kids at my church.  Was always some little bastard pulling my tail off.  Very stressful times that a free hot dog would most likely cure.  Best way to cook a hotdog is to wrap them up in a paper towel and cook them in the microwave for 45 seconds per hot dog and eat plain with no condiments.  Relish is allowed, but only in extreme cases. ;)

hotdog-bun.gif

• Thanks 1