Chris Rock, Will Smith Slap was,

DAKA

I tried so Hard to care about this but,

all i got from it was Will Smith Played Muhammad Ali and Somehow can`t Throw a Right Cross and Drop a guy in his 50s Leaning into it completely Unprotected.

Pathetic!

His Wife is dating a 20 Year old guy, Hollywood if full of Junkies and Perverts...

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, holyjohnson said:

I tried so Hard to care about this but,

all i got from it was Will Smith Played Muhammad Ali and Somehow can`t Throw a Right Cross and Drop a guy in his 50s Leaning into it completely Unprotected.

Pathetic!

His Wife is dating a 20 Year old guy, Hollywood if full of Junkies and Perverts...

Just my uneducated personal opinion...

When a grown and fit man uses an open handed slap, he really isn't trying to cause any serious damage, maybe just send a message or make a show of it.

• Like 3

Will Smith Resigns from the Academy

|
Posted: Apr 01, 2022 8:00 PM

Less than a week after he slapped fellow actor Chris Rock during Sunday's Oscars ceremony, Will Smith has resigned from the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. The resignation came two days after the Academy announced that they were beginning "disciplinary proceedings" against the actor.
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, minervadoe said:

Will Smith Resigns from the Academy

|
Posted: Apr 01, 2022 8:00 PM

Less than a week after he slapped fellow actor Chris Rock during Sunday's Oscars ceremony, Will Smith has resigned from the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. The resignation came two days after the Academy announced that they were beginning "disciplinary proceedings" against the actor.

Interesting, and what does he lose by resigning? He is still rich as hell. Can he no longer star in films?

12 minutes ago, kerbie18 said:

Interesting, and what does he lose by resigning? He is still rich as hell. Can he no longer star in films?

I think they are, basically,  an just an organization that promotes their craft and arts.  I suspect they'll lose his (HUGE?) membership fee.

As long as he still in the actor's guild,  he can work for whoever will hire him, but I guess he won't get any more shiny baubles.

20 minutes ago, kerbie18 said:

He has his statue.

He knows that he won't be getting another one.

Thus, he loses nothing by resigning and gains yet another two weeks of drama queen attention.

Oh, has he mentioned that the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences is racist yet?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, kerbie18 said:

I think we're all calling BS on this one.  When it's time for him to try and get another oscar, he'll rejoin.