Over 200,000 Have Now Died From COVID Jab

pipedreams

"> So far, the CDC has not determined that any death was directly caused by the COVID shot, but that doesn’t mean the injections haven’t killed anyone. Calculations using VAERS data suggest the COVID shots have resulted in 212,000 excess deaths in the U.S.

> An estimated 300,000 Americans suffered permanent disability from the COVID shots, and anywhere from 2 million to 5 million may have suffered adverse reactions

> If you’re under the age of 50, your risk of dying from the vaccine is greater than your chance of dying from COVID-19

> Dr. Peter Schirmacher, chief pathologist at the University of Heidelberg, who is recognized as one of the top 100 pathologists in the world, autopsied 40 patients who died within two weeks of their COVID jab, and found 30% to 40% of the deaths were conclusively due to the shot

> One top neurologist claims to have 2,000 reportable vaccine injuries in 2021, compared to zero in the last 11 years. In all, 5% of her existing patients now have suspected vaccine injuries, but she has only filed two VAERS reports due to the complexity of the filing"

https://www.technocracy.news/mercola-over-200000-have-now-died-from-covid-jab/

"Kirsch has also analyzed adverse events by symptom, calculating the rate at which they occur after the COVID shots compared to the average rate seen for all other vaccines combined from 2015- to 2019 for ages 20 to 60. Here’s a sampling:4"

image.png.67c8e0c0b6d3fe0ae8f99aec0a96bfe2.png

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, pipedreams said:

"> So far, the CDC has not determined that any death was directly caused by the COVID shot, but that doesn’t mean the injections haven’t killed anyone.

But it's been widely acknowledged that instances of the flu dropped to exactly zero,  during the onslaught and peak of the covid outbreak.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, pipedreams said:
"

image.png.67c8e0c0b6d3fe0ae8f99aec0a96bfe2.png

For this portion, the powers that be are trying very hard to "Normalize" these upticks.

I personally don't know anyone who died from COVID. I know 3 who passed within two weeks of the jab. 2 of the 3 within days. the two were in their 50's and otherwise healthy. One, the closest of all of them, was in his 70's and in cancer remission. That changed the day after. His oncologist was livid per the accounts of his wife.

I heard of one that I knew from an acquaintance that passed after being denied treatment on multiple occasions, told to go to the hospital when he couldn't breath, did so, was "observed" for two days, placed on a vent and suffered multiple cardiac arrest episodes from lack of oxygen. I knew of him through his niece. He helped raise her and she spoke highly of him through the years. She is a NP and argued that this thing could never happen. She watched it first person and was with him every day after her shift. They tried to make her leave the unit, but short of physical removal that they weren't willing to attempt, it never happened.

Sadly, she is a different lady now. The type of casualty that isn't placed in a random column of data.

Criminal.

• Thanks 3

4 hours ago, LostinTexas said:

For this portion, the powers that be are trying very hard to "Normalize" these upticks.

I personally don't know anyone who died from COVID. I know 3 who passed within two weeks of the jab. 2 of the 3 within days. the two were in their 50's and otherwise healthy. One, the closest of all of them, was in his 70's and in cancer remission. That changed the day after. His oncologist was livid per the accounts of his wife.

I heard of one that I knew from an acquaintance that passed after being denied treatment on multiple occasions, told to go to the hospital when he couldn't breath, did so, was "observed" for two days, placed on a vent and suffered multiple cardiac arrest episodes from lack of oxygen. I knew of him through his niece. He helped raise her and she spoke highly of him through the years. She is a NP and argued that this thing could never happen. She watched it first person and was with him every day after her shift. They tried to make her leave the unit, but short of physical removal that they weren't willing to attempt, it never happened.

Sadly, she is a different lady now. The type of casualty that isn't placed in a random column of data.

Criminal.

This I believe.

If you’re under the age of 50, your risk of dying from the vaccine is greater than your chance of dying from COVID-19

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) received 12,313 reports of death among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine.

Since more than 338 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the USA, this data reflects a vaccination-death ratio of 0.0018%.

The CDC’s website says, ‘Reports of adverse events to VAERS following vaccination, including deaths, do not necessarily mean that a vaccine caused a health problem. This is because the U.S. FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after a COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it’s unclear whether the vaccine was the cause.

Furthermore, a review of available clinical information, including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records, has not established a causal link to COVID-19 vaccines, says the CDC.

https://www.precisionvaccinations.com/covid-19-vaccine-related-fatalities-updated