A new fragging technique

Ricordo

Leave it to grunts to perfect disposition methods.

"A Russian soldier drove a tank over his commanding officer to protest the huge number of losses suffered by his unit in Ukraine, a Ukrainian journalist has claimed.

The claim followed footage allegedly showing Russian Colonel Yuri Medvedev being stretchered into a hospital after suffering severe injuries to his legs.

According to Roman Tsymbaliuk, who was said to have been the last Ukrainian journalist in Russia before fleeing the country in January, Medvedev was run over by one of his own soldiers who was angered by heavy losses suffered by the unit..." https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10644823/Russian-soldier-drives-TANK-commanding-officer-Ukrainian-journalist-claims.html

I can imagine the soldier's explanation, "I don't know what happened. We were under intense bombardment and I could barely see where I was going. Then I heard a crack or two...". :78:

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Ricordo said:

Leave it to grunts to perfect disposition methods.

"A Russian soldier drove a tank over his commanding officer to protest the huge number of losses suffered by his unit in Ukraine, a Ukrainian journalist has claimed.

The claim followed footage allegedly showing Russian Colonel Yuri Medvedev being stretchered into a hospital after suffering severe injuries to his legs.

According to Roman Tsymbaliuk, who was said to have been the last Ukrainian journalist in Russia before fleeing the country in January, Medvedev was run over by one of his own soldiers who was angered by heavy losses suffered by the unit..." https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10644823/Russian-soldier-drives-TANK-commanding-officer-Ukrainian-journalist-claims.html

I can imagine the soldier's explanation, "I don't know what happened. We were under intense bombardment and I could barely see where I was going. Then I heard a crack or two...". :78:

That's why you stay the hell away from tanks and other large vehicles in the field.   The driver is never going see or hear you, let alone a crack or two.

• Like 1

This isn’t The Great Patriotic War their grandparents fought. This didn’t end in four days like they expected. They are getting their asses kicked by a dedicated appointment. The average grunt doesn’t know how this is good for him. They will push back. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Batesmotel said:

This isn’t The Great Patriotic War their grandparents fought. This didn’t end in four days like they expected. They are getting their asses kicked by a dedicated appointment. The average grunt doesn’t know how this is good for him. They will push back. 

EXACTLY   To the average Russian WHAT DO I GET OUT OF THIS?

• Like 1