New Book - The Sea Stories!

Gunboat1

Hello to all my TBS friends!  I hope you will indulge me again.  Due to your encouraging responses to the Sea Stories I wrote over the last couple of years, I decided to publish them in book, ebook and audiobook form.    The paperback and e-book are now available on Kindle/Amazon.  There are a couple of new stories added to the ones I shared here before.   The audiobook version will be uploaded in the next day or so and should be available within about 2 weeks.  

41TaAUYYiVL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09VWRWW6M

I hope you will enjoy reading the stories and keeping them in book form for sharing or re-reading in time.  If you do choose to buy one or both of my books, please post a review and rating in Amazon;  these really help with sales and circulation.  If you know any Vietnam or US Navy veterans who you think might enjoy one or both, please pass along the information to them!  Thank you all so very much.  I'd love any feedback you may wish to share with me, too!  Have a great Spring,  GB1

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

I did!  Learning how to record and edit the Audiobook was the hardest part of the whole process.  I used an Apple Mac computer and a software package called GarageBand.  There are some YouTube videos which help you learn how to do it, but there is a learning curve for sure.  

Thanks for your interest!

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you so much!

Unfortunately, we are an empire in precipitous decline.  Unless we get our act together, stamp out the PC/diversity obsession and focus on individual liberty and accountability for misbehavior, we are doomed to failure.

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/4/2022 at 6:42 PM, kerbie18 said:

Just got home from my cruise and your book was waiting on my front porch. Looks very professionally done, as good as any major publisher. I'll let you know when I get to dig through it.

Congrats on this accomplishment.

Thank you!  I hope you are enjoying the book.

On 4/6/2022 at 6:17 AM, Gunboat1 said:

Thank you so much!

Unfortunately, we are an empire in precipitous decline.  Unless we get our act together, stamp out the PC/diversity obsession and focus on individual liberty and accountability for misbehavior, we are doomed to failure.

Some time ago you wrote “The Lions of the Mara”. I saved it July 18, 2021. You said you had written it about five years earlier. If anything the situation continues to deteriorate it appears. Biden’s handlers have put the petrodollar at risk of being dethroned as the world’s reserve currency.  

14 minutes ago, railfancwb said:

Some time ago you wrote “The Lions of the Mara”. I saved it July 18, 2021. You said you had written it about five years earlier. If anything the situation continues to deteriorate it appears. Biden’s handlers have put the petrodollar at risk of being dethroned as the world’s reserve currency.  

I know it.  Our situation is worse now than it was when I wrote that.  The current (ILLEGITIMATE) regime is hurtling down the path to that dystopian nightmare at breakneck speed.  Hard times coming. 

Thanks for remembering that earlier primal scream of protest.   That's very gratifying. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...