The Devil's Rain (1975)

Huaco Kid

The Devil's Rain

Ernest Borgnine, Eddie Albert, Ida Lupino

Director: Robert Feust

Horror
2/4 stars

A murdered family's patriarch seeks revenge upon an Arizona coven that captures souls and worships Satan.

A drive-in quality devil church town movie.  Shatner. Travolta (i think he melted).  Pretty creepy and good acting for a stupid movie.

And when you shoot them,  white and green goo comes out.  When The Devil "comes out", it's Borgnine in a planet of the apes mask, with goat horns.

Rain melts them.  I didn't know that part.

They turned Shatner into a devil,  and I guess he melted, too.  They all melted at the end.  They melted for a looooooong time.

• Administrators
42 minutes ago, Huaco Kid said:
The Devil's Rain

Ernest Borgnine, Eddie Albert, Ida Lupino

Director: Robert Feust

Horror
2/4 stars

A murdered family's patriarch seeks revenge upon an Arizona coven that captures souls and worships Satan.

A drive-in quality devil church town movie.  Shatner. Travolta (i think he melted).  Pretty creepy and good acting for a stupid movie.

My favorite movie with Eddie Albert was Dreamscape, with Dennis Quaid. The special effects sucked, but it was a great story idea and fairly well executed. It was made in the mid-eighties, I think.

My favorite movie with Shatner was probably Fanboys and my favorite with Travolta was Broken Arrow, with Christian Slater. Ernest Borgnine... It would probably be The Poseiden Adventure.