Spending Bill Includes Gun Control Passages That Can Lead To Mass Criminal Investigations of Potential Gun Buyers

pipedreams

"Second Amendment supporters are scrambling to stop the gun control passages buried in the text of the latest Washington “omnibus” spending bill, which passed the U.S. House of Representatives and then sadly passed the U.S. Senate to advance to the desk of Joe Biden’s White House handlers. A major pro-Second Amendment advocacy group is leading the charge to highlight the buried gun control passages in the more than $1.5 trillion bill. The bill reportedly finances the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (ATF) to facilitate a big Democrat cause: using local law enforcement to enforce the gun-grabbing laws of the federal government and to criminally investigate people who fail ridiculous background checks.

https://nationalfile.com/spending-bill-includes-gun-control-passages-can-lead-mass-criminal-investigations-potential-gun-buyers/

GOA also pointed out the 39 traitorous or confused Republican congressmen who voted to pass the spending bill, which will push the gun control cause forward. The congressmen include: Kinzinger of Illinois, Diaz-Balart of Florida, Cole of Oklahoma, Amodei of Nevada, Bice of Oklahoma, Brady of Texas, Calvert of California, Carl of Alabama, Carter of Texas, Herrera Beutler of Washington, Fitzpatrick of Pennsylvania, Fleischmann of Tennessee, Garcia of California, Gimenez of Florida, Gonzales of Texas, Hinson of Iowa, Gonzalez of Ohio, Katko of New York, Granger of Texas, Joyce of Ohio, Kim of California, Simpson of Idaho, Meijer of Michigan, Malliotakis of New York, McCaul of Texas, Miller-Meeks of Iowa, Newhouse of Washington, Reed of New York, Reschenthaler of Pennsylvania, Rogers of Kentucky, Rutherford of Florida, Salazar of Florida, Sessions of Texas, Valadao of California, Steel of California, Turner of Ohio, Upton of Michigan, Young of Alaska, and Womack of Arkansas."

• Sad 3

Emailed my congress critter and asked how he went. He said nay on both votes. I figured since he has passed every single sniff test. That is amazing since I don't expect anyone to fall into my belief path 100% of the time.

He got back on a Friday evening, and it was him. Quite the good people. Sorry I didn't support him on his initial run, but have not been disappointed.

• Like 1

Why hasn’t someone like Bobert or some other strong supporter of the second amendment slipped in a page or two repealing all the NFAs: ‘34, ‘68, and ‘86, into every thousand page or more bill? You know, like the democrats do.

I called Andy Biggs office to ask him to start doing just that. As far as I can tell he isn’t a rino.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, NPTim said:

Why hasn’t someone like Bobert or some other strong supporter of the second amendment slipped in a page or two repealing all the NFAs: ‘34, ‘68, and ‘86, into every thousand page or more bill? You know, like the democrats do.

I keep trying to write her a letter suggesting that, but for some reason my signature always comes out as "And BTW, I really like your bottom."

• Haha 3

"A group of 20 U.S. senators led by Mike Lee (R-Utah) have asked Attorney General Merrick Garland and acting ATF Director Marvin Richardson to turn over "all internal instructions, directives, or guidance" related to the regulation of "solvent traps" and "forced reset triggers" as "unregistered silencers and machine guns, respectively." "

https://www.theblaze.com/news/mike-lee-leads-senate-republicans-in-effort-to-expose-secret-internal-guidance-at-atf-used-to-go-after-gun-owners?utm_source=theblaze-dailyAM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__AM 2022-03-12&utm_term=ACTIVE LIST - TheBlaze Daily AM

"A solvent trap is a firearm barrel cleaning accessory, a (typically metal) cylinder that can be attached to a gun barrel and used to catch cleaning fluid poured through the firearm. ATF claims that these accessories "contain multiple design characteristics of firearm silencers" and can be used as such to muffle the sound of a fired weapon.

Forced reset triggers are devices that can increase the speed with which a shooter can fire a semi-automatic firearm. They cannot convert a semi-automatic weapon into a "machine gun." The devices work by resetting the gun trigger after a shooter fires, pushing the trigger finger forward as the weapon readies to fire again."