Gasoline/Petrol/Juice

Ricordo

**** bidet that child sniffing perverted old senile prick! And all his supporters. I was paying two something for gas under Trump and now I’m paying 4.50 just read on Breitbart that gas in commiefornia is over seven bucks a gallon. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

Kindly consider that if the average American family has an $800.00 emergency they will have to borrow the money.

As it so often happens, it's the "vassals" that get the short end of the stick. Be they Ukrainians, Russians, Americans, or Samoans.

And I hear a bunch of voices that suggest ideas that will ultimately lead to going to war over all this "democracy" thing. Of course, the great majority of them, they've never been shot at. 

• Thanks 1

Worried about gas prices? Buttigieg offers a solution.

Buy an EV that retails on average $50,000.00.

He should be next in line for the Presidency.

Worried about increasing food prices? I'd love to hear what he has to say.  But he's not worried, he breastfeeds his baby.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Ricordo said:

At $4.19 9/10 here in beautiful downtown Land O Lakes, Florida. Costco at $3.94 9/10.

The funny thing is it didn't have to happen. Thank you, Biden-lovers for voting with your ass. I hope you are feeling it.

Today it's $4.00 a gallon in Minnesota..................:angryfire:

• Sad 1

“Democracy” is a fancy word meaning “mob rule”. Every time I heard “W” spout about spreading democracy I wanted to puke.

Reportedly a woman asked Benjamin Franklin what kind of government the Constitution gave the country. “A republic if you can keep it.”  

Guess we haven’t. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

The following is part of the whole mentality. Here, give this guy a free pass:

"Former head of the National Institutes of Health (NIH), Francis Collins, appointed as President Biden’s new science adviser on February 17, has consistently maintained that he plays a nonpartisan role in the federal government. Collins told NPR, for example, that he and his former employee, Anthony Fauci, are “not political figures,” and expressed frustration over criticism directed toward them as being driven by “a very strong political overtone.” Their COVID-19 policy recommendations, he insists by contrast, have been based solely on scientific data.

But a leaked audio recording obtained by The Daily Wire calls Collins’ claims of political neutrality into question.

During a private October 26 event at the University of Chicago, the physician wandered far afield of medical opinion, offering legal arguments for federal vaccine mandates and maintaining that the threat of job loss should be used to pressure citizens into getting the shots. He also took aim at former President Trump over COVID-19 deaths that occurred early in the pandemic and admitted to green lighting controversial research that relied on organs harvested from aborted infants..." https://www.dailywire.com/news/exclusive-in-leaked-audio-former-nih-director-new-biden-science-adviser-laughs-over-threatening-unemployment-to-force-vaccines-blames-trump-for-covid-19-deaths

See one, see all. Guys like that used to be fragged all the time left and right.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

MSM says it's TRUMPS FAULT

Not only that, we are all guilty ---- Zelenskyy says the West's denial of no-fly zone shares culpability for deaths.

Sure...because it's always so much fun covering the asses of dictators and doing their dirty work.

On his behalf, he's still a comedian. And like comedians, boys will be boys --- https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/ukraine-opposition-leader-putin-ally-house-arrest-77672323

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, DWARREN123 said:

Give it a month or so and we will see fuel prices we have never seen before!

Oh yeah.

I'd like to add something. Where were the bleeding hearts when Ukraine was targeting civilians in the Donetsk and Luhansk regions? Were those civilians any less in your eyes?

Neither Ukraine or Russia are my cup of tea. If they want to exterminate their respective leaders and followers, so be it.

• Like 5