While we are all distracted

Mrs.Cicero

by the Russia/Ukraine mess, Egypt will be going to war with Ethiopia over the Addis Ababa dam/water in the Nile River... https://www.al-monitor.com/originals/2022/03/world-attention-ukraine-nile-dam-conflict-escalates#ixzz7MQITvDQi

I might take back what I said about these definitely not being the End Times, if this sort of thing continues and one of those US bio "research centers" in Ukraine gets blown up by the Russkies and all the viruses there are turned loose...  

Sigh.  People So Stupid.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

by the Russia/Ukraine mess, Egypt will be going to war with Ethiopia over the Addis Ababa dam/water in the Nile River... https://www.al-monitor.com/originals/2022/03/world-attention-ukraine-nile-dam-conflict-escalates#ixzz7MQITvDQi

I might take back what I said about these definitely not being the End Times, if this sort of thing continues and one of those US bio "research centers" in Ukraine gets blown up by the Russkies and all the viruses there are turned loose...  

Sigh.  People So Stupid.

Well then, we'll all be gone...but "they" are the closest...

• Like 2

I knew that that reflux issue (GERD) was going to cause problems.

However, ain't water flows to the path of least resistance, or north to south? You know, like the Mississippi?

:smiley1:

I'm just giddy to know which side Obiden will support. Not that Hunter and others have no previous experience with GERDs.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, LostinTexas said:

On the lines of "While You Were Distracted", I'll just drop this here. Special attention to page 30-38.

Pfizer Documents

I get a red Microsoft page saying that this page is   "Unsafe".   So, it's unsafe for the citizens of this country to know what Pfizer has made public!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, janice6 said:

I get a red Microsoft page saying that this page is   "Unsafe".   So, it's unsafe for the citizens of this country to know what Pfizer has made public!

Interesting/ Probably a antivirus glitch or the like. I have opened it in Brave, FF, Vivaldy, and DDG Browser on Android. It does ask to open or download.

No red flags, and I have things kinda strict. It is what it is, and it is 38 pages of oopsie. It is part of the info dump from November? when the law suit was lost. This is some of the stuff they wanted to wait for 75 years to disclose.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, LostinTexas said:

Interesting/ Probably a antivirus glitch or the like. I have opened it in Brave, FF, Vivaldy, and DDG Browser on Android. It does ask to open or download.

No red flags, and I have things kinda strict. It is what it is, and it is 38 pages of oopsie. It is part of the info dump from November? when the law suit was lost. This is some of the stuff they wanted to wait for 75 years to disclose.

I went to another site and it listed all the documents.

I don't know why the site was flagged by Microsoft but the information is available if the search term was what you listed as Pfizer Documents.

Thanks for presenting this.

I wonder just how much data was affected by some participants having naturally developed immunity before being evaluated by Pfizer for the efficacy of their shots.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, janice6 said:

I went to another site and it listed all the documents.

I don't know why the site was flagged by Microsoft but the information is available if the search term was what you listed as Pfizer Documents.

Thanks for presenting this.

I wonder just how much data was affected by some participants having naturally developed immunity before being evaluated by Pfizer for the efficacy of their shots.

Hmm, what browser do you use? Edge> I'm on W11 and no problems. Oh well it is what ever it is.

LostWife was on perpetual voice hell today with insurance. I had a rep on the line in about 2-3 minutes. The gauntlet to get to that point is quite intimidating. They don't want to talk to you it seems. Anyway, same phone, land line, and about 5 to 10 minutes apart. She tried it twice. Goes to show how things get wonky.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, LostinTexas said:

Hmm, what browser do you use? Edge> I'm on W11 and no problems. Oh well it is what ever it is.

LostWife was on perpetual voice hell today with insurance. I had a rep on the line in about 2-3 minutes. The gauntlet to get to that point is quite intimidating. They don't want to talk to you it seems. Anyway, same phone, land line, and about 5 to 10 minutes apart. She tried it twice. Goes to show how things get wonky.

Yes.   The browser was Edge.  I also use Duck Duck go but I don't remember which I got that flag from.

I have been talking with some of my investment funds and over half the time I get such a heavy accent I can't understand them.  Call back again and again to get a person to communicate with.

Talking with another Phone Help but this was an Indian woman (dot) and she was understandable.

5 minutes ago, janice6 said:

I have been talking with some of my investment funds and over half the time I get such a heavy accent I can't understand them.  Call back again and again to get a person to communicate with.

I just tell em right up front, "I'm sorry, I have hearing aids and I can't understand you, can you connect me with someone in america please."  AND...they do...I refuse to deal with all that happy horseshit language they use too.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 1

36 minutes ago, Swampfox762 said:

I just tell em right up front, "I'm sorry, I have hearing aids and I can't understand you, can you connect me with someone in america please."  AND...they do...I refuse to deal with all that happy horseshit language they use too.  

I can't understand just about any call taker any more. Every Blue Moon, I get someone with a Spanish accent, and I can decipher even the most heavy one of these, usually. It is what we are used to listening to I guess. At times I think these "Timmy's" don't want to be understood. The women are normally much better at communicating though.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Swampfox762 said:

Excellent!  I'll have to be more direct now.

• Like 2