Anybody watch the Trump speach at Cpac?

Swampfox762

13 minutes ago, Maser said:

DeSantis 2024!

I'm with you on that. I like Irump but it would be a huge mistake for him to run in 2024. Hatred of Trump is something the Dems have successfully poisoned the minds of the public with for years and is all they have to run on.

I'd like to see Desantis run with Kristy Noem. You folks in Florida will just have to give him up for the good of the entire nation.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Swampfox762 said:

Not a chance.  Trump is the only one to stand up against the World order.  Sorry.  I love Ron.  But We here in florida need him.  His time will be after 24.  We NEED his YOUTH...AFTER 24.

America as a whole deserves a young President who has all his marbles still. 

• Like 3

Stay tuned...both of ya.  I just hope I'm still alive to see who's right.

10 minutes ago, Borg warner said:

I'm with you on that. I like Irump but it would be a huge mistake for him to run in 2024.

Who they gonna run against him??? Hillary?  Are you serious??  Were you not happy with what he did in His 4 years???  Republicans and RINO'S are our party's worst enemy.

Don't push Ron.  He needs a bit more time.  BEST thing would for him to be Trumps VP..  

Did you Watch Trumps Cpac speach Mr. Borg?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Swampfox762 said:

Stay tuned...both of ya.  I just hope I'm still alive to see who's right.

Who they gonna run against him??? Hillary?  Are you serious??  Were you not happy with what he did in His 4 years???  Republicans and RINO'S are our party's worst enemy.

Don't push Ron.  He needs a bit more time.  BEST thing would for him to be Trumps VP..  

Did you Watch Trumps Cpac speach Mr. Borg?

Yes, I watched as much of the speech that was shown in the link I posted and everything he said was the the absolute truth and everything Biden says is an absolute lie. And don't get me wrong, Ive witnessed and been interested in 16 elections since 1956 when my dad put I Like Ike bumper stickers on his father-in-Law and all his brother-in law's cars who were all democrats at the time. And the first president I ever voted for was Richard Nixon in 1968 and a year later served under him as my Commander-in-chief. And after following politics and having worked on campaigns for as many years as I have, you don't have to tell me that Liberal Republicans and RINO's  are our party's worst enemy. Back in the 60's we called then "Rockefeller Republicans". Today they are Romney Republicans, McCain Republicans and McConnell Republicans.  And the Bushes were almost equally squishy and were pathetically limp-wristed "Conservatives".

But when Trump ran for President, I voted for Ted Cruz in the primary because I didn't like Trump and thought he wasn't Conservative enough. But that turned out to be a mistake because Cruz did not have the broad base of support that Trump did and could have never have defeated Hillary. and in the general election I gladly voted for Trump.

But as president, Trump surprised me and was more conservative (except on some fiscal issues) than Ted Cruz ever was, and in fact I think he was the greatest an most Conservative president we've ever had, even surpassing Reagan. But the Dems and the media have succeeded in poisoning the minds of a large enough portion of the public against Trump  that he would not be able to win in the sort of landslide that would be necessary to overcome all the fraudulent votes necessary tom win in an election that hopefully would be more honest than the last one.

Desantis might not make as good a president as Trump, but he'd have Trump to advise him, and ANYONE would be better than having Biden and the Marxist Dems in charge.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Maser said:

America as a whole deserves a young President who has all his marbles still. 

Trump has all his marbles but he still couldn't overcome Trump hatred which is the only thing the Democrats have to run on. And I'm not even so sure that Biden is as mentally ****ed up as he appears to be. I think he and the far Left are purposely doing everything they can to destroy the country to allow the federal government to enact "Emergency Powers" on a permanent basis.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Huaco Kid said:

I fully expect that he will run again.

But if he should happen to actually get the nomination,  it'll start a shitshow, the likes of which are unimaginable. 

the other problem is that if  DOESN'T get the nomination, he just runs as an independent like Perot did, and he splits the Repub vote, giving the win to whatever demented moron wins the democretin nomination.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I don’t think the republicans can win the presidency again. The media will destroy any candidate who gains popularity, like Palin. And the fraud and ballot dumps in key areas will ensure they get the numbers. As for me I don’t know who I would vote for other than Trump. I hate them all.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

the other problem is that if  DOESN'T get the nomination, he just runs as an independent like Perot did, and he splits the Repub vote, giving the win to whatever demented moron wins the democretin nomination.

Excellent point. I remember the 1996 election very well and what a groundswell of support there was for Perot. I had several good friends who voted for Perot at the time and most later regretted it. But one friend of mine who's wife was a Liberal even got her to vote for Perot rather than Clinton, but most voters who would have otherwise voted Republican voted for Perot.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Borg warner said:

Excellent point. I remember the 1996 election very well and what a groundswell of support there was for Perot. I had several good friends who voted for Perot at the time and most later regretted it. But one friend of mine who's wife was a Liberal even got her to vote for Perot rather than Clinton, but most voters who would have otherwise voted Republican voted for Perot.

Yeah, I was one of those who voted for Perot, and later regretted it because it gave the win to the sleaze ball.

On 2/27/2022 at 5:37 PM, Mrs.Cicero said:

Yeah, I was one of those who voted for Perot, and later regretted it because it gave the win to the sleaze ball.

I worked on H. Ross`s Campaigns and H. Ross Won Exactly Zero Electoral College Votes.

What Cost President Bush The White House was all His Own Cause,

Cant Blame H, Ross for that.