Non NATO bullets production.

Batesmotel

I’ll drop this here because no one is visiting the reloading section.

When do you speculate that we will see non NATO or military type bullets back in production? 

Reloading components are scarce but most bullets are just not in production. All production seems to be in the most popular military calibers. And a few hunting rounds but many popular rounds are just not being made.

When do you think broad production will resume?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, Batesmotel said:

When do you speculate that we will see non NATO or military type bullets back in production? 

Reloading components are scarce but most bullets are just not in production. All production seems to be in the most popular military calibers. And a few hunting rounds but many popular rounds are just not being made.

Not until the factories can no longer sell as much military stuff - components and ammo - as they can crank out 24/7. When the must chose between shutting a line down or retooling it for non-military stuff they will probably retool. Even when they do retool it will be first for the most popular by historical sales calibers and loads. Some may never come back. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

45 minutes ago, Batesmotel said:

A month ago, I would have said depending on the next presidential election, then. Mid terms may lead to more variety.

Now with the wildcard, propagated by the Lame Stream Nooz Mafia, and the criminal administration, who knows. With ammo finding it's way back to shelves, even though expensive, it may come around in the next year or so.

I've found powder for my Grendel and primers. They were much higher than I am used to paying, but I'm loading again. I still have a very limited amount of bullets for it though.

• Like 2