BOGOW

gwalchmai

How many of you start the day with a big old glass of water? I enjoy a 16oz class of pure, cold water from our dispenser before I even have coffee. Then coffee, my daily pills, and whatever environmentally sustainable breakfast portion I'm allowed (banana this morning). I've increased my kidney function tremendously since December as well as all my other numbers. 

• Like 4

I got one of those double insulated thermoses from Amazon about a year ago.  I swear those things are works of sorcery how they manage to keep water ice cold even in the heat.  Anyways, I always keep that thing filled with filtered water.  My gentle millennial kidneys can't handle raw tap water.  :D 

• Like 2

Don't know why but I have never liked "Water", fresh or otherwise.  I will drink lots in Coffee all day long, or as mix, but by choice, NO.

It's interesting to me, but I have never figured out why. 

I just don't want or like it plain. Flavored is ok.

I have consumed Coffee as early as I can remember.  Back in my younger days it was with Cream and Sugar, now just black.  My father taught me to drink hot Coffee from a saucer as early as I can remember.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, janice6 said:

Don't know why but I have never liked "Water", fresh or otherwise.  I will drink lots in Coffee all day long, or as mix, but by choice, NO.

It's interesting to me, but I have never figured out why. 

I just don't want or like it plain. Flavored is ok.

I have consumed Coffee as early as I can remember.  Back in my younger days it was with Cream and Sugar, now just black.  My father taught me to drink hot Coffee from a saucer as early as I can remember.

Honest to god...I think I'm gonna fall over.... Thought I was the ONLY one out there.

The only time I wanted seriously nothing but water was when I was up a Pole for like 3-4 hours and my Mountain Dew just wasn't cuttin it.  Then they would rinse out the old Coke bottle and fill it up from the water cooler.  Damnit... THAT was good!  then, back to my Mountain Dew.

Nowdays?  Hardly Any straight water at all.  Less ya count Ice cubes.  Janice, ya need to try the Flavored water from Walgreens my man.  Strawberry Kiwi, Key Lime, and a bunch more.  ALL of them 00000 in Everything, including sugar and Sodium!  Been drinkin it all day for years and mixin it with my Vodka at night!!! :anim_lol:Give it a Try my man!!!:D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Janice,  one more thing, If ya do decide to try that flavored water at Walgreens, (It's Walgreens Brand, "Nice")  When ya bring it home unscrew the caps before ya put it in the Fridge to let the carbonation de fizz..  I actually put about 4 bottles in a plastic milk container and shake the **** out of it to get the carbonation out quicker.  Hope ya like it.:D

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Swampfox762 said:

Janice,  one more thing, If ya do decide to try that flavored water at Walgreens, (It's Walgreens Brand, "Nice")  When ya bring it home unscrew the caps before ya put it in the Fridge to let the carbonation de fizz..  I actually put about 4 bottles in a plastic milk container and shake the **** out of it to get the carbonation out quicker.  Hope ya like it.:D

I can't deal with carbonation since years ago a stomach operation screwed up the valve between my stomach and esophagus so if I drink a carbonated beverage it foams up at my stomach and right up into my mouth.  Sometimes out!  Can't sleep on a full stomach either.

To drink beer, I have to salt it first to get rid of the fizz.  Pop, I pour into a large mouth glass.

• Like 1