Global warming workout, al gore's sleet is coming

Silentpoet

So today I got back into the gym and did a decent bench workout. I did bench, board press, upright rows, and some tricep machine.  But the real workout was when I got home.  Because we have a projected 2 inches of al gore's sleet coming in the next two days, I put a bunch of my gym plates in the back of my truck for weight.  About 600 pounds plus.  The fun one was the second 100 pound plate.  It was the last one and I was worn out.  It almost didn't make it onto the tailgate.  I know sand would be better, but I am broke and I have the plates already.  Now if I could find a way to pay for that Lincoln SAE400 I want I wouldn't need to worry about weight. But working with what I got.  The generator is back there too. It probably weighs around 200 with a mostly full tank and a spare gas can of ethanol free gas.

Most likely I will be staying home. Because work may be closed.  Not sure because the crap is supposed to hit about the time I start heading to work. At least I am prepared as well as I could.

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Silentpoet said:

So today I got back into the gym and did a decent bench workout. I did bench, board press, upright rows, and some tricep machine.  But the real workout was when I got home.  Because we have a projected 2 inches of al gore's sleet coming in the next two days, I put a bunch of my gym plates in the back of my truck for weight.  About 600 pounds plus.  The fun one was the second 100 pound plate.  It was the last one and I was worn out.  It almost didn't make it onto the tailgate.  I know sand would be better, but I am broke and I have the plates already.  Now if I could find a way to pay for that Lincoln SAE400 I want I wouldn't need to worry about weight. But working with what I got.  The generator is back there too. It probably weighs around 200 with a mostly full tank and a spare gas can of ethanol free gas.

Most likely I will be staying home. Because work may be closed.  Not sure because the crap is supposed to hit about the time I start heading to work. At least I am prepared as well as I could.

so freezing Bullshit is going to fall from the sky?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

There was a pack of loons wanting to ban exercise and sports to save the environment. If you burn calories, you need to replace them along with the water and minerals you burn off and sweat out. Replacing those calories require more farming, processing and transportation. All using energy. 

It’s coming. Someday. Massive guilt shaming for exercise and sports. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1