Even Utah is seeing leftist teachers indoctrinating their kids...

Mrs.Cicero

I like Larry Correa's books, and his blog... and he just put this one up regarding the leftist lunacy of his son's Honors English teacher's teaching methods/curriculum choices.  If it is this bad in Utah, how bad has it gotten in the rest of the nations?  https://monsterhunternation.com/2022/02/22/who-needs-high-school-english-when-you-can-have-social-justice-instead/?fbclid=IwAR01ChFgRTyp-W6rDaveCD8IiaSETbhqzmAtYRpWNUbqp1J3ZGNLDGeuSrY

The examples from the parents of the other students in the class, and the principal's responses to their complaints are just stunning.  And people still think I'm crazy for homeschooling my kids...

• Like 3

My wife just left a job with the Utah State Board of Education. It’s FAR worse than this. Teaching facts and figures is not important to the administration. Utah is far more liberal than the country realizes because a small liberal minority have wormed their way into key position in society. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

47 minutes ago, Batesmotel said:

My wife just left a job with the Utah State Board of Education. It’s FAR worse than this. Teaching facts and figures is not important to the administration. Utah is far more liberal than the country realizes because a small liberal minority have wormed their way into key position in society. 

This.

Not to rag on the LDS too much, but they protected their own at the expense of everyone far too many times.

That corruption is now a cancer in many areas, Utah is the epicenter. Lots of good people have been hurt in the name of protecting the powers that be. 

Kinda like the catholic church, or DC.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1