A horrifying observation

gwalchmai

I was in the Costco (the WalMart of the Woke) this morning and suddenly it occurred to me, sitting in the food court eating a hot dog and drinking a pink lemonade, that I was the most highly evolved being under the roof. I've spent my whole life trying to avoid that very situation, and there I was, with the humanity oozing around me. :shocked:

image.jpeg.5960ded2155916a7b29b69bf336597e9.jpeg

• Haha 1

A few years ago I was hired to photograph the dressed rehearsal of a play. Lots of things went wrong with the rehearsal. It looked like a bad sitcom as they tried to fix the problems. Seriously one step forward, two steps back.

About half way through the night I realized I was the most intelligent person there. I’m not particularly smart. That made the realization all the more disturbing. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, Borg warner said:

if you do, you are a highly evolved being. But if you put ketchup on it, you're just one of the oozing masses.:(

I prefer onions, mustard, ketchup, sweet relish AND chili on my hot dogs.  

No tomato though.  That’s just weird.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Batesmotel said:

A few years ago I was hired to photograph the dressed rehearsal of a play. Lots of things went wrong with the rehearsal. It looked like a bad sitcom as they tried to fix the problems. Seriously one step forward, two steps back.

About half way through the night I realized I was the most intelligent person there. I’m not particularly smart. That made the realization all the more disturbing. 

I know, right? It's just a scary feeling.

• Like 1