I've had this stupid song stuck in my head all day....

Borg warner

I've always loved music and started listening to it in the early 50's before rock and roll was invented I loved teh music of the 50's, 60.s 70's and 80's but beyond that there in't as much that I like anymore with a few exceptions like Nathenial Ratliff and the Nightsweats  and a few others. I also like the blues, Gospel, Jazz, classical, Reggae, African,and ethnic, folk, and world music. but of all the music,good and bad, that I've heard in the past 65 plus years since childhood, WHY is this one song plying in my head today in an endless loop???

• Haha 2

Funny this thread pops up because I am currently doing a 100% completion run of Zelda: Majora's Mask and I'm about to finish a dungeon that requires you to play a song called "New Wave Bossa Nova" in order to get inside the dungeon at the beginning.  :D

• Like 1

So what, I get music in my head all the time....sometimes the songs last for days....Now I have Cyndy Lauper TIME AFTER TIME.... It is actually a song with lyrics that tell a story, ( I actually looked up the lyrics)  NOT like that **** RAP

Speaking of songs stuck in your head.  Do you all know the Bon Jovi song that plays around the beginning of Spaceballs?  Well, I had that song playing within other songs on the playlist on shuffle mode while live streaming and it glitched out and kept playing that Bon Jovi song on a loop for over an hour and I didn't even notice it at first and then I couldn't do anything about it without killing the stream.  Needless to say that song is stuck in my head for awhile ever since then! O.o