pencil-thin mustache

gwalchmai

I have a Facebook presence on my hometown highschool alumni and neighborhood page. I was recently taken to task there for being abrasive and not so nice to several co-members who really, really think we should all wear masks, support BLM, and sing kumbaya together. My reply of "Man, you really wouldn't have enjoyed USENET" was called bullying by the page mod. I guess I'm getting old. :supergrin:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

AOL chat was magnificent.  One room was "Get The Noob".

You'd enter the room, and instantly get bombarded with pages full of the most vile comments.  Mom and all.

So you'd insult them all back.

And just sit there......

Until someone new entered the room.....!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Good times.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Maser said:

Speaking of pencil thin mustaches, any John Waters fans? :D

JohnWaters-1024x683.jpg

Back in the 80's when I lived in L.A., I went to the Nuart theater a few times with friends when Pink Flamingos was playing as the midnight movie. There has never been another movie like it and there is no way to describe it, but parts of it are really funny but in a sick twisted way.

8 hours ago, Borg warner said:

Back in the 80's when I lived in L.A., I went to the Nuart theater a few times with friends when Pink Flamingos was playing as the midnight movie. There has never been another movie like it and there is no way to describe it, but parts of it are really funny but in a sick twisted way.

I think it's the infamous ending that people remember the most.  I heard they had to put sawdust on the floors of the theater because people puked from it.  Maybe I'm just sick, but I thought Divine was funny. :D