Scuba class, for the record...

Mrs.Cicero

Is utterly EXHAUSTING.  I believe I might just sleep for the next 3 days straight, and then go into hibernation until maple syrup season starts.  This is the first time in my life I have done something with one of my children that I have felt like I might be "too old" (not in good enough shape) to keep up with them.  Ugh.

• Like 3

I played in a dad / daughter hockey game when she was in college.  She said she was unbelievably surprised that I could still outskate most of them.  woohoo!

Then at the end of the game,  she tripped me from behind.  I went down like a bag of wet sand and bruised my stomach very badly.  I didn't know that you can bruise your stomach, but there it is.  It hurt for weeks.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

We went scuba once.  I don't know where the guy even got the stuff (a redneck biker friend).  We filled the tanks at a gas station.

We lowered ourselves down a ladder at the docks.  From the bubbles,  I could tell that some of them actually ventured around.  I never went more than a couple armlengths from the ladder.

• Like 1