The fix is in

NPTim

I tried looking for that ridiculous levine dude that they made a full ******* admiral dressed up like a little girl. I came up goose egg on modzilla and google. That I expected, but I only found one on DDG, one, just 1! The internet should be strewn with that freakishly ridiculous picture and all others that exists of that freakazoid with his freak flag flying. The tech giants have quashed them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 3

How are you searching for things?  I typed Levine admiral into Google advanced search and got like 50 of those sick pics.

Some search issues are related more to Boolean logic than they are any devious motive.

The advanced search page makes the search terms clear so the engine does not interpret what you think it knows about your search.

It can't read your mind.  Only Alexa can do that...so far.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Peng said:

How are you searching for things?  I typed Levine admiral into Google advanced search and got like 50 of those sick pics.

Some search issues are related more to Boolean logic than they are any devious motive.

The advanced search page makes the search terms clear so the engine does not interpret what you think it knows about your search.

It can't read your mind.  Only Alexa can do that...so far.

Now, did you get pictures of him in the uniform? Or dressed as “baby jane”? The search engines show all kinds of publicity pictures, all as “flattering” as that freak gets. But nothing ridiculous like him dressed up like “baby jane”.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, railfancwb said:

Guess I’m old fashioned but I think an admiral should be competent to command a fleet of ships.

And a general to command an army or several. 

What qualifications do you think would be appropriate for "mentally ill self-mutilating freak". I think it can manage that one. 

• Thanks 1