A massive crowd gathered for former President Donald Trump’s rally in Florence, Arizona, on Saturday evening.

pipedreams

News anchor Ed Henry shared photos of the rally and said there was a traffic jam with more people trying to get in to the event:

https://www.breitbart.com/local/2022/01/15/huge-crowd-attends-trump-rally-in-arizona-nobodys-ever-had-a-movement-like-this/

8,000,000 viewers on his livestream today. 8,000,000 viewers!!! No MSM network broadcast the event, not Biden, not any Democrat, not any other Republican can pull that size of audience.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

funny/not funny how the legacy media isn't mentioning any of this...

Why would they?  Trump having a fanbase is not exactly what I call newsworthy.  I wear Trump shirts and have a MAGA cap and no one cares.  Why should I or anyone else care that Trump has fans? 

6 hours ago, Maser said:

Why would they?  Trump having a fanbase is not exactly what I call newsworthy.  I wear Trump shirts and have a MAGA cap and no one cares.  Why should I or anyone else care that Trump has fans? 

If "everyone knows" that Trump has no fanbase he and his message is further marginalized. If he had a fanbase I'd see them on the TeeVee.

15 hours ago, Maser said:

because if Bidet or any other democretin were drawing that kind of crowd for a speech, it would be on the leftist MSM.

• Like 1