The Democrats Are Attempting A Coup By Lawfare

pipedreams

Excerpt:

""The progressive left is going all out to paint conservatives as “domestic terrorists” and to claim that the January 6 riot—a riot of a few hours by people with no weapons and carried out virtually without violence (and that may have been part of an FBI entrapment scheme)—is tantamount to our Civil War of 1861-1865. This is so far beyond ludicrous it is stunning. Yet progressives fully embrace this tactic as their only hope to stop a popular vote that promises to be a wave election in 2022 and an Electoral College vote that might return Trump to power in 2024.

The despicable Marc Elias, the man who paid for the Steele Dossier, stated in a series of tweets last month:

'Before the midterm election, we will have a serious discussion about whether individual Republican House Members are disqualified by Section 3 of the 14th Amendment from serving in Congress."

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/01/the_democrats_are_attempting_a_coup_by_lawfare.html

"There is no other way to describe this tactic than as an attempted coup using our courts, carried out by a deeply disingenuous group of people motivated solely by an unquenchable thirst for power. This is a deeply cynical attack on our Republic and our democratic traditions. Indeed, if the progressives succeed in their lawfare, they will have managed a coup, obscenely relying on the Constitution to, de facto, end our experiment as a constitutional republic.""

• Like 2

Dems know they can steal an election with a ventriloquist dummy and a blow up sex doll now. They know no one will raise a finger against them and many of the RINO elected will play along. Oh, they may posture and grandstand (Gowdy and his kind), but no one will do a thing. The Capitol is under siege with a concrete wall surrounding it now. No one even bats an eye.

Awake Yet?

868934106_Whatdidyoudo.jpg.6a68219e2a3a82a583050f108446ced5.jpg

• Like 4

I buy the Sunday (only day) Indianapolis Star to read about the Colts.

One of the stories in the paper mentioned the Jan 6 protest.

It was labeled as Sedition.

I just laugh and pass right by the article without reading it.

Let's face it, the Dem's don't have anything else.  The economy is in free fall, inflation is rampant, the Wu Flu is unstoppable and our prestige in the World took a major hit with the shameful withdrawal in Afghanistan.  Our POTUS is a doddering old fool, his 2nd is a clown in a dress.

They feel a shellacking coming in November and the smell of desperation is covering them like stink on a skunk.  

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, norton said:

Let's face it, the Dem's don't have anything else.  The economy is in free fall, inflation is rampant, the Wu Flu is unstoppable and our prestige in the World took a major hit with the shameful withdrawal in Afghanistan.  Our POTUS is a doddering old fool, his 2nd is a clown in a dress.

They feel a shellacking coming in November and the smell of desperation is covering them like stink on a skunk.  

You can "Read about the Colts"...on line man.  I understand.  Sunday mornin Coffee and Paper...on the back porch...I know, I know....

Some **** just "A hard habit to Break".  Was that a country song???  BTW...Sorry bout your Colts...:patriot:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Swampfox762 said:

You can "Read about the Colts"...on line man.  I understand.  Sunday mornin Coffee and Paper...on the back porch...I know, I know....

Some **** just "A hard habit to Break".  Was that a country song???  BTW...Sorry bout your Colts...:patriot:

Ha! I've enjoyed many pots of coffee, campfires with coffee, and enjoying listening to the wife and kids plan, rant and go at it while drinking coffee (notice a pattern?) while enjoying the Sunday paper. The old TV Guide came in it as well. Me and Da Boy jockeyed for the comics. LostWife and I would pour over the pages of coupons after church, planning the weekly grocery run. Good times.

The paper these days is such a barf parade, I just don't bother. People can scoff about "the good old days" but they were called that for a reason.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, norton said:

Well, at least you have a weeks supply of toilet paper handy.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

Yet despite every yellow journalist in the country still screeching about an "insurrection" - not a single person arrested has been charged with "insurrection" which is an actual felony on the books.

And the one murderer was never even charged. 

• Sad 1