LOWERING STANDARDS....AGAIN.

Gunboat1

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/01/whistleblower-military-softening-standards-female-captain-special-forces-quit-three-times-can-first-woman-pass/

This time it's the Air Force suspending requirements and lowering standards so a woman can successfully "pass" their training program for their Special Operations Forces. 

This is what the DOD has become:  the action arm of the Progressive Feminist movement.   This is a travesty, and America is again weakened in the name of Diversity.   Shame on the USAF.

• Like 1
  • Sad 7

I fear the only way that this can be made right is for the USAF to note that she is named after a justly-famous Confederate general, John S. Mosby.  Then they will have no choice but to cancel her and remove her from sight, like those "offensive" statues which used to stand in Richmond and across the South.

Anyone who thinks this chick is even remotely suitable for Special Operations is a total moron.  This BS will get good men killed.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

All alone with a pilot, and there is no quit. You quit you die. You let the whine bag talk you into something foolish, you die. You let then try to "outrank" you, you die. You miss your time and location of rendezvous, you die. You get caught, you die. You have a team? You all die.

The trophy for second place is a headstone. Any questions? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

7 minutes ago, LostinTexas said:

You get caught, you die.

If She gets caught, she's going to wish she was dead.  There will be line of eager participants out the door and going around the block. giving her the gentleman's pass is a BAD idea.

She's proven that she is a quitter. 

• Like 3

And yet, the USAF CG is doubling down on how no standards have been lowered.  These pusbags just straight up LIE TO OUR FACES and think we are all too stupid to discern the truth.  And the MSM eagerly assists them.    

If we don't get this crap under control soon, there will be no America left to save.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

We have a total of one anonymous letter. The responding Lt General wrote that there were norms and standards. Beats me. He also referred the issue to the I.G. for further investigation. OK, that's good.

The Lt. General stated that the complainant should have engaged him in a conversation  that he would have been glad to engage in. Right. That's a great way to end a military career. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, JW3 said:

We have a total of one anonymous letter. The responding Lt General wrote that there were norms and standards. Beats me. He also referred the issue to the I.G. for further investigation. OK, that's good.

The Lt. General stated that the complainant should have engaged him in a conversation  that he would have been glad to engage in. Right. That's a great way to end a military career. 

"There is nothing to these scurrilous accusations!  Nothing to see here!  But now that this situation has been dragged into public view, we will investigate ourselves!  We will get back to you as soon as we have determined that we did nothing wrong."

Lying, gaslighting bastards.  Forty years of similar behavior indicates that they absolutely cannot be trusted.

• Like 2