It's Snowing on my Screen

LostinTexas

1 hour ago, Fog said:

I've got the real stuff building up outside right now.

I like snow.

I cleaned the driveway today.  Another storm and will do it again tomorrow.  I hate snow.  But it does kill cockroaches and nasty snakes.  Don't know which are worse, poisonous snakes or liberals, comme ci, comme ça.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, janice6 said:

I cleaned the driveway today.  Another storm and will do it again tomorrow.  I hate snow.  But it does kill cockroaches and nasty snakes.  Don't know which are worse, poisonous snakes or liberals, comme ci, comme ça.

Snakes eat rodents that spread disease, so that is an easy one to answer, liberals are worse as they are useless.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, janice6 said:

I have a few black snakes in my yard, and they come and go, and they are the good kind of snake, so I leave them alone.

There are palmetto bugs that continually make their way into my house, and I take care of them, one at a time.

And they never go away completely, there is a nest of them in the tree roots out back. I know that because I grabbed a root and ripped it out, and there were those bugs in there. It was nasty looking.

• Thanks 1