I’ve been banned from Facebook.

Batesmotel

Basically for not using it enough. 

I got another email saying someone posted something on Facebook I might be interested in. This time it was my wife posting about my dogs. I clicked the link. I got a notification that I was banned for “Being too fast”. 

Essentially I occasionally click an email notification to see what was posted then close Facebook. I’m not on there long enough for them to glean any data from me because I’m not browsing their crap. 

Makes me feel sort of like I was tossed out of a sewer. Not a bad thing. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

I quit using Facebook years ago and thought I had removed myself from their database as much as possible. Mentioned this to a friend who told me I still had an account and what’s more seemed to have several years worth of happy birthday messages. Well… 

Since then I’ve received several offers from Facebook to help me sign in. Well…

Seems more and more things of interest to me have eliminated their individual web presence in favor of Facebook. Well…

• Like 4

I thank the Lord I NEVER have had a book of face account.  I saw that **** as the poison it is  back in 06 when my wife joined. 

Hell, I wouldn't have lasted 5 minutes after I logged on!!!

I was already on a Lineman's Board that was like walkin into a Bar full of Linemen and Roughneck drillers when ya Logged in!!! 

I think I'd been banned from that site probably at LEAST 10 different times by 06!!!  There were so many daily battles on that board, the Dude that ran it had to shut it down from time to time just to let us cool the hell off!!!  It was unbelieveable....

He'd fire it up after a few days, and yup...there we all were ready to kill each other again!!!!:anim_lol:

"facebook"....Ha, ha, ha!!!!  :anim_lol::anim_lol:

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Batesmotel said:

Basically for not using it enough. 

I got another email saying someone posted something on Facebook I might be interested in. This time it was my wife posting about my dogs. I clicked the link. I got a notification that I was banned for “Being too fast”. 

Essentially I occasionally click an email notification to see what was posted then close Facebook. I’m not on there long enough for them to glean any data from me because I’m not browsing their crap. 

Makes me feel sort of like I was tossed out of a sewer. Not a bad thing. 

I dumped FB over 10 years ago, I never did find a use for it.

• Like 3