Court Orders FDA To Comply With FOIA and Release Information On Pfizer EUA – First Batch of Documents Shows Over 1,200 Vaccine Deaths WITHIN FIRST 90 DAYS

pipedreams

The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) released the first batch of documents related to Pfizer’s Covid-19 vaccine after a federal judge ordered that they must comply with a massive Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request that was filed by a government accountability group called Public Health and Medical Professionals for Transparency.

The esteemed group of more than 30 professors and scientists asked the federal government to share any and all data that factored into the agency’s hasty decision to grant Pfizer’s experimental mRNA vaccine an emergency use authorization (EUA) – which amounts to a trove of over 329,000 documents.

In a shameless effort to bury the information, the FDA challenged the FOIA request in court. After the agency was told that it must turn over the documents, Justice Department lawyers representing the FDA asked a federal judge to allow them an unthinkable 55 years to process the request, saying that they would be able to release just 500 pages a month.

In other words, Elon will make it to Mars way before the documents would be fully released – in the year 2076.

• Sad 1

14 hours ago, pipedreams said:

... saying that they would be able to release just 500 pages a month.

Well. heck.

How about they put them 87,000 IRS agents they want to work at the FDA to speed up the paper work?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, DAKA said:

And another thing    How come all those UN VAXED people are still ALIVE ?

I'm sure if you wait till 2076 and get the last of the reporting they will tell you....

in 2076 i'll be waiting as I turn into fertilizer.  I'll be 118 years old....

• Like 1