Tonight's catch

crockett

4 minutes ago, railfancwb said:

Is the word “Damn” not added until they cross the Mason-Dixon Line headed north?

I was told by a Texas girl that a Yankee was anyone from the north. A Damned Yankee is someone from the north that comes to the south and doesn't go back where they came from.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

27 minutes ago, Swampfox762 said:

That Net cast is a stunning shot man.  Very cool.

Older, retired couple. She was going for the bait and he was trying to catch something bigger at the end of the peer. Locals that go to the beach when the tourists leave. They drive an old late 70s GM single cab truck, really lovely. I sent him a couple shots via text right there tonight on the peer.

image.png

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, crockett said:

Older, retired couple. She was going for the bait and he was trying to catch something bigger at the end of the peer. Locals that go to the beach when the tourists leave. They drive an old late 70s GM single cab truck, really lovely. I sent him a couple shots via text right there tonight on the peer.

image.png

i like that one.

i like The Birds, they sooth me.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, jmohme said:

I was told by a Texas girl that a Yankee was anyone from the north. A Damned Yankee is someone from the north that comes to the south and doesn't go back where they came from.

When I left there, anyone who lived north of I4 was a damn Yankee.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, crockett said:

image.png

Good, I was going to comment on what was happening at the end of the pier.  There was a lot more going on in the shot than the net.