This is the type of person that we want in Tampa. The rest can move to Orlando or Miami.

Ricordo

I love to hate Brady. He's a freak of nature, and a lot of other things. Mostly good ones.

He has always been a fan and locker room favorite and works very hard for that. Great player, decent person, I guess, and probably a role model to many. I can think of plenty that would be much worse to model ones self after.

• Like 2

And here's how it happened...

"Godwin (Bucs WR) came over saw Noah and was like 'I got you.' He read the sign. We watched him walk over and he talked to Tom and then Tom looked over and Noah held up the sign," Noah's dad, James Reeb said.

Brady came over to say hi, shook his hand, and gave him a hat. It was an unexpected and emotional moment for Noah and his family. 

"I've kind of just loved Tom Brady and I've just always kind of followed Tom Brady," Noah said. "I was just so grateful. I was just so blessed. It was just amazing. I was in shock. It was crazy."

Two months ago, Noah was declared cancer-free. It was a moment of celebration he says his idol helped him reach. During intense chemotherapy and cancer treatments, Noah and his family say watching Tom Brady highlights helped take his mind off the pain.

"He's untouchable. We couldn't tell him ‘thank you.’ So for us, left it open-ended like we just want to say thanks and that was important, and we appreciate it, from one dad to another," Reeb said.

In March, Brady sent the family a video message after hearing about Noah's story. Noah could have never imagined he would get the chance to see him in person. His dad says they are forever grateful. 

"He came over and he put that hat on the little head that has been the subject of so much pain, but wonderful blessings at the same time," Reeb said.

Along with the hat from Brady, several of the players gave Noah their gloves. Sunday's game was Noah's first-ever NFL game."  https://www.fox13news.com/news/tampa-10-year-old-thanks-tom-brady-for-helping-him-survive-cancer-battle

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

The kid is going to the Super Bowl with his family.

"TAMPA, Fla. - A 10-year-old cancer survivor whole stole the hearts of NFL fans across the country when he thanked his idol, Tom Brady, for helping him beat brain cancer is going to the Super Bowl. 

The NFL’s Twitter account tweeted a video message from Brady to Noah, making that announcement on Saturday..."  https://www.fox13news.com/news/tom-brady-surprises-10-year-old-cancer-survivor-with-super-bowl-tickets

• Like 4