More Trump Supporters Than Biden's Say They Have Met a Werewolf: Poll

Borg warner

Anders Anglesey Newsweek

More people who supported Donald Trump in the 2020 Presidential Election claimed to have encountered werewolves compared to Joe Biden voters, according to a poll. The Halloween-inspired YouGov poll found seven percent of Trump voters said Yes to the question: "Have you ever had a personal encounter with any of the following [werewolves]?" More people who supported Donald Trump in the 2020 Presidential Election claimed to have encountered werewolves compared to Joe Biden voters, according to a poll.

The Halloween-inspired YouGov poll found seven percent of Trump voters said Yes to the question: "Have you ever had a personal encounter with any of the following [werewolves]?"

In comparison, only one percent of Biden supporters said they had come face-to-face with beastly lycans. In an odd twist, however, the survey found six percent of Biden backers and five percent of Trump voters believed in the existence of werewolves.The poll also found that Trump supporters were more likely than their Democrat counterparts to believe in certain supernatural beings. Trump voters were more likely to agree with the statement that ghosts exist, with 43 percent believing in them compared to 36 percent of Biden supporters.They were 51 percent to 31 percent more likely than Biden backers to believe that demons exist. Interestingly, the two sides were tied 20 percent each in being convinced that they had, at some point, encountered a ghost with the remainder saying no or that they were not sure.

The two sides were also close to one another when asked if they had personally encountered a demon with eight percent of Biden voters replying yes compared to 10 percent of Trump backers.Further questions also revealed 48 percent of Biden voters with children would allow them to go trick-or-treating to other people's homes. In comparison, 51 percent of Trump voters said they would let their children take part in trick-or-treating at other homes.The YouGov Daily Survey: Halloween 2021 was carried out between October 8 - 12 and 1,000 U.S. adult citizens took part. Every year children dress up as creepy characters for Halloween and go door-to-door in neighborhoods, asking for candy.

But, parents this year could be wondering given the ongoing COVID pandemic how they and their children can remain safe while out trick-or-treating. Earlier this month, Dr. Anthony Fauci told CNN: "I think that, particularly if you're vaccinated, you can get out there. You're outdoors for the most part… and enjoy it. "This is a time that children love. It's a very important time of the year for children."

Generally, Halloween festivities begin once the sun goes down and, depending on time zone, most households typically expect their first visitors between 5:30 p.m. to 6 p.m.

I would trust the credibility of someone who believed in werewolves, vampires, chupacabras, zombies, space aliens, and bigfoot more than I would trust the credibility of someone who believed that Joe Biden is a better president than Donald Trump.

• Thanks 6

5 hours ago, Borg warner said:

Anders Anglesey Newsweek

More people who supported Donald Trump in the 2020 Presidential Election claimed to have encountered werewolves compared to Joe Biden voters, according to a poll. The Halloween-inspired YouGov poll found seven percent of Trump voters said Yes to the question: "Have you ever had a personal encounter with any of the following [werewolves]?" More people who supported Donald Trump in the 2020 Presidential Election claimed to have encountered werewolves compared to Joe Biden voters, according to a poll.

The Halloween-inspired YouGov poll found seven percent of Trump voters said Yes to the question: "Have you ever had a personal encounter with any of the following [werewolves]?"

In comparison, only one percent of Biden supporters said they had come face-to-face with beastly lycans. In an odd twist, however, the survey found six percent of Biden backers and five percent of Trump voters believed in the existence of werewolves.The poll also found that Trump supporters were more likely than their Democrat counterparts to believe in certain supernatural beings. Trump voters were more likely to agree with the statement that ghosts exist, with 43 percent believing in them compared to 36 percent of Biden supporters.They were 51 percent to 31 percent more likely than Biden backers to believe that demons exist. Interestingly, the two sides were tied 20 percent each in being convinced that they had, at some point, encountered a ghost with the remainder saying no or that they were not sure.

The two sides were also close to one another when asked if they had personally encountered a demon with eight percent of Biden voters replying yes compared to 10 percent of Trump backers.Further questions also revealed 48 percent of Biden voters with children would allow them to go trick-or-treating to other people's homes. In comparison, 51 percent of Trump voters said they would let their children take part in trick-or-treating at other homes.The YouGov Daily Survey: Halloween 2021 was carried out between October 8 - 12 and 1,000 U.S. adult citizens took part. Every year children dress up as creepy characters for Halloween and go door-to-door in neighborhoods, asking for candy.

But, parents this year could be wondering given the ongoing COVID pandemic how they and their children can remain safe while out trick-or-treating. Earlier this month, Dr. Anthony Fauci told CNN: "I think that, particularly if you're vaccinated, you can get out there. You're outdoors for the most part… and enjoy it. "This is a time that children love. It's a very important time of the year for children."

Generally, Halloween festivities begin once the sun goes down and, depending on time zone, most households typically expect their first visitors between 5:30 p.m. to 6 p.m.

I would trust the credibility of someone who believed in werewolves, vampires, chupacabras, zombies, space aliens, and bigfoot more than I would trust the credibility of someone who believed that Joe Biden is a better president than Donald Trump.

I saw a Werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's.  

His hair was perfect.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

11 hours ago, MO Fugga said:

I won't take advice or edicts from a piece of **** ************ who would leave me in Afghanistan.

I served under Clinton. Half this board did.  Even that ****** wouldn't do me like that.

I served under Richard Nixon. And even Tricky Dick at least made an effort to get people out after the fall of Saigon. Then later he was forced to resign over some BS that wasn't half as bad or as unconstitutional as what Obama, HRC,  and Biden got away with and are still getting away with today.

• Like 5

17 hours ago, LostinTexas said:

For the werewolves, one must remember that people have a sence of humor.

For Fauci, he should be living out his miserable existence making little rocks out of big ones. This isn't his first rodeo at botching a crisis. Biden has blood on his hands, Fauci taught him the trick.

Oh, so does President Trump, he isn’t innocent in all this. He could have EO’d the fda to approve HCQ and ivermectin, but didn’t. He has played a role in all this as well.

No more federal funds for states directing pharmacies to not fill prescriptions for those medications. Also no medicare funds for pharmacies that don’t fill those prescriptions.

8 hours ago, NPTim said:

Oh, so does President Trump, he isn’t innocent in all this. He could have EO’d the fda to approve HCQ and ivermectin, but didn’t. He has played a role in all this as well.

No more federal funds for states directing pharmacies to not fill prescriptions for those medications. Also no medicare funds for pharmacies that don’t fill those prescriptions.

Nope, not gonna. This is a Werewolf thread and the moon has been full.