Chinese woman mauled by tiger

Fnfalman

https://www.nytimes.com/video/world/asia/100000004549537/cctv-shows-tiger-attack-in-beijing-zoo.html

who the hell would be dumb enough to get out the car in the middle of a tiger park?

the tragic thing is that her mother got killed by another tiger trying to rescue her AND probably the tigers were put down as well. 

Dumbass broad still alive though.  Badly injured but still alive   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

18 minutes ago, Inyo Tim said:

Sort of like the video of the guy on an African photo safari who got out of the Land Rover to get close-ups of the lions. A female killed him and his family got to watch while he was eaten.

At least he died.  This chick didn’t but instead her mom died trying to save her stupid ass. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

34 minutes ago, railfancwb said:

Been cases Stateside where parents placed small child atop bear then stepped back to take picture. 

A lady at the Pittsburgh zoo held her baby over the railing of an "African wild dog" (like jackals, I think) exhibit,  dropped it into the pit,  and they got it.

They sued the zoo and won,  for not making it safe enough.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, Huaco Kid said:

A lady at the Pittsburgh zoo held her baby over the railing of an "African wild dog" (like jackals, I think) exhibit,  dropped it into the pit,  and they got it.

They sued the zoo and won,  for not making it safe enough.

I remember that. It comes to mind every time I see African Wild Dogs or Jackals. tom.