Hardly any reports of Covid-19 deaths, but many of deaths after vaccination

pipedreams

The US regional broadcaster WXYZ-TV recently started a survey. The broadcaster wanted to know whether the listeners had lost unvaccinated relatives to Covid-19. But the reactions were an unpleasant surprise: They received a lot of feedback on deaths after vaccination.

"The Detroit, Michigan-based regional broadcaster WXYZ-TV posted their appeal on Facebook last week. It asked the audience if friends who had not been vaccinated had died of Covid-19. A lot of feedback followed from people who had actually lost someone or reported serious complications. All had been vaccinated shortly before or a few days, weeks or months before.

There are now more than 100 000 comments on this posting. Most of the responses talk about vaccine deaths and post-vaccination side effects.

“Katelyn” writes: “I lost a loved one who was vaccinated and someone else got Guillain-Barre syndrome from the vaccine.”

“Ryan B.” also reported that he lost a loved one who was vaccinated while “Lani” writes: “A classmate of my son lost her mother to heart complications from the vaccine.”

“Kim” mourned her mother. “My mother died of Corona three weeks ago, she was fully vaccinated in January.”

Several thousand such sad statements can be read on the page: “My father died three months after his second shot,” said “Alicia”. “I’ve lost a fully vaccinated loved one and my wife is in intensive care,” Kimmy writes. “A friend of my parents’ heart suffered cardiac arrest almost immediately after the second dose. They were unable to resuscitate her,” said Katie.

On September 13, there were more than 380 million doses administered of the shots in the United States. In the UK, the Daily Expose reported that it could “officially confirm that the number of people to have died due to the Covid vaccines has surpassed the number of people who have died of Covid-19, and we believe the data was released by accident”."

https://freewestmedia.com/2021/09/17/hardly-any-reports-of-covid-19-deaths-but-many-of-deaths-after-vaccination/

• Sad 2

6 minutes ago, pipedreams said:

The US regional broadcaster WXYZ-TV recently started a survey. The broadcaster wanted to know whether the listeners had lost unvaccinated relatives to Covid-19. But the reactions were an unpleasant surprise: They received a lot of feedback on deaths after vaccination.

"The Detroit, Michigan-based regional broadcaster WXYZ-TV posted their appeal on Facebook last week. It asked the audience if friends who had not been vaccinated had died of Covid-19. A lot of feedback followed from people who had actually lost someone or reported serious complications. All had been vaccinated shortly before or a few days, weeks or months before.

There are now more than 100 000 comments on this posting. Most of the responses talk about vaccine deaths and post-vaccination side effects.

“Katelyn” writes: “I lost a loved one who was vaccinated and someone else got Guillain-Barre syndrome from the vaccine.”

“Ryan B.” also reported that he lost a loved one who was vaccinated while “Lani” writes: “A classmate of my son lost her mother to heart complications from the vaccine.”

“Kim” mourned her mother. “My mother died of Corona three weeks ago, she was fully vaccinated in January.”

Several thousand such sad statements can be read on the page: “My father died three months after his second shot,” said “Alicia”. “I’ve lost a fully vaccinated loved one and my wife is in intensive care,” Kimmy writes. “A friend of my parents’ heart suffered cardiac arrest almost immediately after the second dose. They were unable to resuscitate her,” said Katie.

On September 13, there were more than 380 million doses administered of the shots in the United States. In the UK, the Daily Expose reported that it could “officially confirm that the number of people to have died due to the Covid vaccines has surpassed the number of people who have died of Covid-19, and we believe the data was released by accident”."

https://freewestmedia.com/2021/09/17/hardly-any-reports-of-covid-19-deaths-but-many-of-deaths-after-vaccination/

Never trust your government!

• Like 2

I recently heard an interview (on radio, while traveling) from some highly-educated (Oxford?) scientist,  co-authored by many others,  that said the viral loading of freshly vaccinated people is many, many times of the random general population (vaxed or not). 

His data proved that the newly vaccinated are the biggest super-spreaders,  and they should be quarantined for a couple weeks after the shot.

He said his results are easily repeatable,  and published.  And, although no one has aggressively disagreed with him,  no media will report on his findings.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, LostinTexas said:

The most deadly vaccine in history as far as I can tell.

Remember, no matter how paranoid or conspiracy minded you are, what the government is doing is far worse. 

Blem

It’s not paranoia if they are really out to get you.  And I’d say those born with a spine and brain are the hunted.  

• Like 4