We'll be going back to Afghanistan soon

gwalchmai

Just now, Batesmotel said:

At least the opium fields will be in full production soon. 🙄

but will they?  The official taliban position is anti-drug... and wasn't the CIA doing the running?  Which they aren't now that they've been thrown out of the country? I'm wondering what the price of opium-based drugs will be do going forward.  I mean, it's not like the taliban will need the drug money since bidet left them all that military equipment they can sell to the Chi-Coms for cash that won't inflate as fast the the USD is going to going forward, thanks to that bartending bimbette with the Econ degree she apparently blew her professors to acquire, since it is obvious she learned nothing at BU.  MMT is the devil.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

I mean, it's not like the taliban will need the drug money since bidet left them all that military equipment they can sell to the Chi-Coms for cash......

Mo money is still mo money.  

Ever see a gazillionaire hollyweird type take less? Or a ball-chasing-fool?

2 hours ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

but will they?  The official taliban position is anti-drug... and wasn't the CIA doing the running?  Which they aren't now that they've been thrown out of the country? I'm wondering what the price of opium-based drugs will be do going forward.  I mean, it's not like the taliban will need the drug money since bidet left them all that military equipment they can sell to the Chi-Coms for cash that won't inflate as fast the the USD is going to going forward, thanks to that bartending bimbette with the Econ degree she apparently blew her professors to acquire, since it is obvious she learned nothing at BU.  MMT is the devil.

Just so you all know, I wasn't caffeinated this morning when I wrote that.  God help you all.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

but will they?  The official taliban position is anti-drug... and wasn't the CIA doing the running?  Which they aren't now that they've been thrown out of the country? I'm wondering what the price of opium-based drugs will be do going forward.  I mean, it's not like the taliban will need the drug money since bidet left them all that military equipment they can sell to the Chi-Coms for cash that won't inflate as fast the the USD is going to going forward, thanks to that    ******bartending bimbette with the Econ degree she apparently blew her professors to acquire, since it is obvious she learned nothing at BU.******      MMT is the devil.

*****Yeah, see where that got her.....jealous?

• Haha 1