Best police chase ever

crockett

I wonder how long it took to do the paperwork?  I’m also not sure if that was an official “pit maneuver “ or they got tired of his **** and knocked the hell out of him.  All patrol cars should have at least one heat seeker missile.  :shooting-two-guns:
edited to add that was good driving with a minivan.  Looked like something on Miami Vice.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, xromad said:

Do they have mic switches on the steering wheel?  Hate to think that was one handed driving. If it was, he is double awesome.

Too bad for all the cameras, those douchebags needed a tune up.

https://www.kxnet.com/news/top-stories/video-dashcam-shows-car-chase-and-capture-of-minot-murder-suspect-kamauri-kennedy/

The LEOs communication and the dispatcher repeating was first class indeed!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Duluth said:

I don't get why drivers don't get out of the way when there are lights and sirens behind the. I start to look for a safe place to pull over when I hear a siren let alone seeing the lights.

Most people are so unaware of what is going on around them it's a wonder they survive at all. They get lost aboard their own little thought train, pumping whatever flavor of noise into their ears, without any sense of the immediate task at hand. 

No animal in the wild could survive such oblivion.

• Like 3

I have driven the following:

1. An old ford crown vic....

2. A newer ford taurus....

3. A big as hell box Ambulance based on a Ford 450.

They all had enough lights and sirens to wake up the dead. It doesn't matter. People still get in the way. They simply don't care.

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

9 hours ago, Duluth said:

I don't get why drivers don't get out of the way when there are lights and sirens behind the. I start to look for a safe place to pull over when I hear a siren let alone seeing the lights.

I wondered the same thing.  Then I thought maybe the cop was going so fast at times (it did get up to 100 miles an hour) that by the time the other drivers heard the siren, looked for the lights to see if it was on their road and they needed to move over... there was no longer time to move over.  Or they are just all a deaf as my dad, and driving with their hearing aids turned off...

4 hours ago, kerbie18 said:

I have driven the following:

1. An old ford crown vic....

2. A newer ford taurus....

3. A big as hell box Ambulance based on a Ford 450.

They all had enough lights and sirens to wake up the dead. It doesn't matter. People still get in the way. They simply don't care.

I drove a VW Passat Wagon emergency vehicle and a MAN KAT 1. People got out of the way fast. Different culture, different country, AND no cell phones around at that time.

When a MAN KAT 1 gets behind you, it fills up the rearview mirror nicely.

THW OV Hamburg-Mitte: LKW Ldk 11mt - MAN Kat 1

• Like 2

Yeah, my brother drives fire trucks. He said they get out of the way pretty fast. But I would too if it looked like the earth was folded up behind you and about to swallow you whole. That ladder he drove at the time was freaking huge. Bug grinder and air horns just kind of made you wake up. I think the bug grinder took 100 amps, you couldn't sleep through it!

15 hours ago, crockett said:

I drove a VW Passat Wagon emergency vehicle and a MAN KAT 1. People got out of the way fast. Different culture, different country, AND no cell phones around at that time.

When a MAN KAT 1 gets behind you, it fills up the rearview mirror nicely.

THW OV Hamburg-Mitte: LKW Ldk 11mt - MAN Kat 1

I’ve been behind people refusing to move.  That bumper appears to be quite sturdy.  I’m assuming that’s 6-wheel drive and capable of scaling a non-compliant prius or Tesla abomination of a vehicle?  Asking for a friend.

On 9/7/2021 at 8:03 PM, crockett said:

The criminal was doing pretty good as well, hate to admit it.

That was due to the coolness of his awesome minivan.   Amazing driving by both the good guy and the bad guy.  But especially the cop.  :Alex:

People complain that local law enforcement shouldn't be allowed to have retired military MRAPs.  Me?  I'm the other side of the coin.  I was watching this saying, "They need a predator drone."

• Haha 1