Wimmin, The Weaker Sex ... (snort, snicker)

Schmidt Meister

24 minutes ago, Batesmotel said:

So my wife is a Kat lady. She literally collects Kats. A hugely disproportionate number of her friends, coworkers and so forth are named Cathy, Katherine, Katrina, Kitty Etc.

They all go by Kat. 

My wife will be talking about one of them then switch to talking about another of them without distinguishing between them. So I get a bizarre story about the latest adventure of Kat. Not realizing she just told me three stories about three different people. 

I get the same thing here............

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, pipedreams said:

I get the same thing here............

Well, my wife collects cats ... cats. We have had many, many cats. Some have shown that they can be trusted in the house and we have actually had several that lived their entire lives indoors, but most of them are yard/shop cats. She loves them all. As we get older and my health is beginning to suffer (COPD) we don't actively recruit so we are down to 6 now. 1 inside and the rest outdoors. I say outdoor, but they have access to my shop and it's big enough to where they can all have their own space and they can come and go as they want. To live here, they must be neutered.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, crockett said:

Is your wife looking over your shoulders? :)

No dude....

With a Daughter...., and a Wife That Taught me about what a Woman is....I'm Just completely PRO Woman, and thank GOD, My daughter is the way WE raised her!!   Tough Lady...I couldn't be more Proud.

Sorry, I just don't like stuff like this. 

I post some **** sometimes in my thread, but...I probably won't anymore.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Swampfox762 said:

No dude....

With a Daughter...., and a Wife That Taught me about what a Woman is....I'm Just completely PRO Woman, and thank GOD, My daughter is the way WE raised her!!   Tough Lady...I couldn't be more Proud.

Sorry, I just don't like stuff like this. 

I post some **** sometimes in my thread, but...I probably won't anymore.

Yeah, but this is about being funny, maybe some venting, and not how we treat females. By the way, they have the same style jokes on us.

If we can't make jokes on gender stereotypes anymore, the woke establishment has won this war as well. Soon we will go to jail for opening our mouth because SOMEBODY will be offended.

It's all about perspective. I think this thread is entirely harmless and much healthier than the other 9 thousand political threads. At times that's all I see on the landing page. Bad news, covid bullshit, Biden being brain dead, deep state destroying the country. While all that is reality, I'm about to go on a break again if this continues. Every time I read those **** news I feel like falling into a black hole. 2 hours later and I have sucked it all up and feel like ****. That can't be right. That's not how I want to live my life.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

“Whenever women have insisted on absolute equality with men, they have invariably wound up with the dirty end of the stick. What they are and what they can do makes them superior to men, and their proper tactic is to demand special privileges, all the traffic will bear. They should never settle merely for equality. For women, "equality" is a disaster.”

Robert A. Heinlein

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

11 hours ago, Swampfox762 said:

Sorry.  I don't like this thread.

To EVERYONE on this thread, chill out for a minute. I LOVE MY WIFE and I love the female sex. But we were created with a sense of humor and the liberal left is trying to destroy that. Don't, DON'T take JOKES seriously. If I truly felt misogynistic towards women, I wouldn't have the life I have now. I am around females on a daily basis who have known me all my life and they tell as many man jokes as men tell about women. I work with a lot of women a day or two a week and they all know I have a healthy, respectful, thankful attitude towards women. This thread is NOT meant to separate us, but to bring us together with one of the greatest weapons we have .... laughter.

@Swampfox762, I'm truly sorry that you have sadly misinterpreted the intent of this thread. I respect your opinion, but I object to your insinuations that it makes less of women. 

PLEASE, can we have a few women's opinions here?

• Like 4

Overall, judging from the responses from those visiting this thread, I have to believe that there is an overwhelming belief that "Laughter Is The Best Medicine" and my apologies to anyone who feels otherwise.

I am awaiting Eric's judgement and if he thinks that I have crossed a line, so be it, I will ask him to delete the thread ... omg, smdh, as the young 'uns would say.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, gwalchmai said:

:anim_rofl2:

LOL, I go into the office once or twice a week. And I never leave there without having a smoke and a conversation with one of the quickest, sharpest minds as far as advice and humanity is concerned, and she can absolutely tear anybody a new one with her absolute command of the use of wit and sarcasm. She has made me walk off so I don't tear a diaphragm muscle. She is not my equal, she rules.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Cougar_ml said:

“Whenever women have insisted on absolute equality with men, they have invariably wound up with the dirty end of the stick. What they are and what they can do makes them superior to men, and their proper tactic is to demand special privileges, all the traffic will bear. They should never settle merely for equality. For women, "equality" is a disaster.”

Robert A. Heinlein

"What they are and what they can do makes them superior to men..."

What a bunch of woke bullshit.

• Like 1

Crockett hit the nail on the head.  This is funny, and we need a little humor to get through the day, actually a lot.   If this thread gets closed then you may as well shut the site down and go home.   Not everyone agrees with everyone else.  If they did it would make for a boring life.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

23 minutes ago, M&P15T said:

"What they are and what they can do makes them superior to men..."

What a bunch of woke bullshit.

I definitely do not agree with Heinlein about the status of women. They are not intended to be superior to men, God did NOT design it that way and it is not that way in real life. (Men were not designed to be SUPERIOR to women either, but they were designed to be the leader of the home) Men have some qualities that make them valuable for the mission they were designed to accomplish and women have qualities that make them valuable for their mission. I will not throw Bible verses in here to 'prove' that but they are there for the finding.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Schmidt Meister said:

I will ask Eric to delete this thread if there are women who have been on this blog for a while that truly consider it offensive.

How does set up a poll?

I CANNOT believe that having a sense of humor is culturally offensive now. 

I love this thread.  It made me laugh, and I saved a couple to show my husband when he gets home, because I know they'll make him laugh, too.  I'm just bummed I can't find the "The chain on my mood swing has snapped.  RUN!" meme to add to it.  I love that one...

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Schmidt Meister said:

Hallelujah, @Mrs.Cicero. Don't want to put you on the spot and you know that you can ignore this completely, BUT, as a woman, do you consider this thread to be offensively misogynistic? Or just an expression of the humor that normal men and women share on a daily basis?

I would truly value your opinion.

I am completely weirded out that your post showed up while I was writing mine...

• Like 1