US Contract Working Dogs Abandoned at Kabul Airport After Last Plane Left

pipedreams

00-202.jpg

"“This senseless fate is made all the more tragic, as American Humane stands ready to not only help transport these contract K-9 soldiers to U.S. soil but also to provide for their lifetime medical care,” the statement continued. “American Humane has worked hand in hand with the military for more than 100 years to rescue military animals. In fact, our famed rescue program began on the bloody battlefields of WWI Europe, at the request of the U.S. Secretary of War. Since that time, American Humane served as a pioneer in the development of animal therapy for returning veterans, and today brings home retired military working dogs and pairs veterans with life-saving service dogs.”

Not a great day for America’s service dogs that are still in the airport pic.twitter.com/atVle05Y2F

— Gabrielle Gallardo (GG) (@ryfxyz123) August 30, 2021"

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/08/us-contract-working-dogs-abandoned-kabul-airport-last-plane-left/

•  

Ganzert pleaded with the US government to load the animals into whatever cargo space remained to fly them to safety, unfortunately, it appears to have fallen on deaf ears.

• Sad 6

We are a pet-centric family. We have always owned and taken care of furry, four-legged friends. I could not even imagine abandoning a single one of these brave service animals. At their handlers command, each one of them would bravely charge into a hail of gunfire or, attack a potential suicide bomber. 

It makes me absolutely and completely sick and disgusted to think someone ordered these loyal fighting friends left behind.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

No empathy, no compassion, no dedication, to those who are willing to give their lives for us, human or canine.  No concern for any lives......  Biden and his ilk are a stain on this country.  Yet, he will give our away country to those who only want its benefits without effort.

:angryfire:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Batesmotel said:

In another life I learned bad things. Things we don’t teach anymore. Hell we don’t even talk about anymore. 

This makes me remember those things and want to do them to someone. 

You need to share that knowledge. That's the kinda stuff that doesn't need to be lost. The younger generation may really need those kinds of skills, and the government is depending on outliving Men like you, who know things like that. The loss of generational wisdom. 

• Like 1