“F*ck Antifa!” – Police Intervene as Antifa Goons Get Their Butts Kicked in Modesto, CA (VIDEO)

pipedreams

Modesto, California – Police intervened as a group of Antifa dressed in black bloc got their asses beat by a group of conservatives.

Antifa goons were taking quite a beating by conservatives when police swooped in broke up the fight.

Conservatives held a “straight pride” event in Modesto on Saturday when Antifa and other left-wing protesters showed up to start trouble.

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1431752285013659655

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Outside of San Diego, LA, San Fran and Sacramento, the rest of California aren’t a bunch of leftist commies.  

Stockton, Modesto, Fresno, Bakersfield and the rest of Central Valley - the breadbasket of California are conservative as hell. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Fnfalman said:

Outside of San Diego, LA, San Fran and Sacramento, the rest of California aren’t a bunch of leftist commies.  

Stockton, Modesto, Fresno, Bakersfield and the rest of Central Valley - the breadbasket of California are conservative as hell. 

I noted some good, sturdy folks up north of Sacramento on a recent trip out thattaway.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Fnfalman said:

Modesto

Major: Sue Zwahlen

Party: Democratic Party

In the California State Senate, Modesto is represented by Democrat Susan Eggman and Democrat Anna Caballero

I lived in Modesto for a year.  It's 80 miles from the Bay Area and it felt like we'd moved to the Midwest or something.  People even have a different accent out there.  Funny to watch Anitfa get herded like a bunch of scared baby chicks.  I'm pretty sure with all the camera footage, Antifa would have sued all the people who knocked their teeth out if the police hadn't stepped in.  Short lived, one sided melee, but fun to watch.  It's always interesting to watch bullies who have never been in fight get their bluff called by those that have no problem catching and throwing punches. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, minervadoe said:

I lived in Modesto for a year.  It's 80 miles from the Bay Area and it felt like we'd moved to the Midwest or something.  People even have a different accent out there.  Funny to watch Anitfa get herded like a bunch of scared baby chicks.  I'm pretty sure with all the camera footage, Antifa would have sued all the people who knocked their teeth out if the police hadn't stepped in.  Short lived, one sided melee, but fun to watch.  It's always interesting to watch bullies who have never been in fight get their bluff called by those that have no problem catching and throwing punches. 

When did you live in Modesto?

30 minutes ago, Fnfalman said:

For Californians. LostWife has some very good friends, or did, from Simi Valley. Considered conservative for Cali standards, and got a bit gruff when I told them on more than one occasion that the Mr was acting like a snot slinging Pelosi Lib.

The Mrs go me a lot better than he did, but they were really great folks. Sadly he fell victim to the Rona hype, took the jab and died in two weeks. His doc was not amused.

The Mrs is still in contact, and doing fine. We miss that we may never get to spend real time again, but talk several ties a month.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Fnfalman said:

That's true. I used to live in Gorman, Ca, at the top of the grapevine and commute to Bakersfield to work in the oilfields.

4 minutes ago, crockett said:

LA and SF have exported libs ever since. Not only to other counties in CA, but nationwide.

I wonder if those were the people in the "Straight Pride Parade?"

Victor Davis Hansen, The professor who wrote the article below lives on his family farm in Fresno.

https://www.ocregister.com/2011/01/06/victor-davis-hanson-two-californias/

• Like 1

I have seen some of these videos of the little **** stains known as antifa getting their assess beat and the cops stuck up for them. But when it’s the other way around cops just stand there. Not all the time but most of the time. It’s bullshit.