WuHan red death

jmax

My wife and I got the magic shots back in March and April. Sunday evening my temp was 103.5 called the doc and got a script for pneumonia things were starting to improve but that hit a brick wall I had a schedule with my doc today, and after a rapid red death test I have have it.

Clearly the vaccines are not cracked up to be. 

All hail lord fauci 

• Sad 8

On 8/26/2021 at 4:45 PM, jmax said:

My wife and I got the magic shots back in March and April. Sunday evening my temp was 103.5 called the doc and got a script for pneumonia things were starting to improve but that hit a brick wall I had a schedule with my doc today, and after a rapid red death test I have have it.

All hail lord fauci 

@jmax how you doing?

Saturday AM I was admitted to the hospital going down hill rapidly could hardly stand and walk temp was 103.5. Today is getting better, when the nurses are not drawing blood I can sleep getting stronger standing but blood glucose was 380 ouch but temp was 98.7. We got phyzer in March and April.

I am on a cocktail of steroids and redesavere that they make every evening as things progress I will post results and yes I cannot spell strange medical terms😱

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

12 hours ago, jmax said:

Saturday AM I was admitted to the hospital going down hill rapidly could hardly stand and walk temp was 103.5. Today is getting better, when the nurses are not drawing blood I can sleep getting stronger standing but blood glucose was 380 ouch but temp was 98.7. We got phyzer in March and April.

I am on a cocktail of steroids and redesavere that they make every evening as things progress I will post results and yes I cannot spell strange medical terms😱

get well God Bless.

4 hours ago, jmax said:

They verified at 3AM that the steroids are indeed spiking glucose readings

I hope they didn't wake you up to tell you that.  I swear sometimes not getting any decent sleep in the hospital makes getting well take a lot longer than it would otherwise.  Get some decent rest and feel better soon!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

I hope they didn't wake you up to tell you that.  I swear sometimes not getting any decent sleep in the hospital makes getting well take a lot longer than it would otherwise.  Get some decent rest and feel better soon!

That always pisses me off when they wake me from a deep sleep just to see if I'm still alive.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

They did and had an earlier visit and a later one, there you are in a deep they come in any turn on interrogation lights to startle you awake

• Sad 2

18 hours ago, G19Tony said:

You are the SME on this, brother. 

Would much prefer to NOT have that title, amigo. 

@jmax It's super hard to get decent rest in the hospital. 1. Ya don't feel good. 2. It isn't your bed. 3. Beeps. 4. Blood draws. 5. Vital Signs. The list goes on.  I found it was best to get all my daily activities in (SSS, hospital-style) right after the 4-5 am pokes and prods. Eat breakfast, then sleep for a couple hours in the morning. I could usually catch a couple hours nap in the afternoon, too.  Get rested up and escape when you can, man. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

When I had whatever-it-was over a year ago, I took ibuprofen to control the fever to a level that would give me back some strengths. Used that to breath properly and cough up a bunch of crap. Without limiting the fever I felt like passing out in bed.

On 8/26/2021 at 5:45 PM, jmax said:

All hail lord fauci 

Hang in there man...You'll be good.

The sad part is I believe, when you actually are hospitalized with the chi com Viris...they are NOT doing the things they COULD do for you...Like the IV thing they did for my son in laws Mom...  Made a WORLD of difference for her!!  I don't want to rag on what they do...but it sure seems to me like they could USE some of these things that that Fcuk fauci is against.  That TRULY WORK!!!

I know, I know..."They tell you"...every patient is different.  Uh, uh...

Hang in there sir....:rock:

On 8/29/2021 at 8:54 AM, jmax said:

Very glad to hear from you! Fight it man!!! Prayers for your speedy recovery! 

On 8/30/2021 at 9:30 PM, Swampfox762 said:

Hang in there man...You'll be good.

Out of the main Covid ward and done with redesver got moved to pulmonary ICU to now function on breathing and improved in capabilities of course numerous midnight suptize visits

• Like 2