100 Afghans evacuated from Kabul are on terror watch lists

pipedreams

Oh! Goody.......................

"Among the evacuees from Kabul are as many as 100 Afghans who are on intelligence agency terrorist watch lists, including one with potential ties to ISIS, a U.S. official warned Tuesday.

The Afghans, who have been flown to Qatar, are candidates for entry to the United States through Special Immigration Visas (SIV).

The U.S. official told Defense One that at least 100 have been flagged as possible matches to intelligence agency watch lists by the Defense Department's Automated Biometric Identification System.

A State Department spokesman told DailyMail.com that all SIV applicants are being screened before they are allowed entry into the United States."

https://www.wnd.com/2021/08/100-afghans-evacuated-kabul-terror-watch-lists/

That's the ones they know about, wonder how many others.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, LostinTexas said:

Just 100?

US citizens in the area are having to scavenge and pay extortion to the .gov for a flight out, but they are importing all the terrorists and invading force they can pack on a plane for free.

That's what you get with democrats

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Rellik said:

That's what you get with democrats

Why is that, I wonder. Because Dims are more likely to be liberals, and liberals value virtue signaling over every other thing. For liberals, it's not enough to understand that the problems in Afghanistan have complicated causes. They must demonstrate that they understand it, by compromising the safety of Americans and our allies with a mismanaged rout. It's not enough to apply laws to everyone regardless of race, creed, or color. They must swing the pendulum to achieve cosmic justice, which is impossible, yet they must show how committed they are. 

6 hours ago, Rellik said:

cost-of-civility.jpg.3965df6f592b168d7be5f656e025204c.jpg

It seems Black Jack Pershing understood this.

Wiki says Trump invented the story about his executing 49 Muslims with pig dipped ammo, letting the 50th go to tell the story, but I heard that story since 1980, in the .mil.

Did it happen? Dunno. Did he have the capacity for it? Many would say yes. I believe he had the mentality of winning a war by totally and humiliatingly defeating the enemy, and not by making nice with them. 

8 hours ago, LostinTexas said:

It seems Black Jack Pershing understood this.

Wiki says Trump invented the story about his executing 49 Muslims with pig dipped ammo, letting the 50th go to tell the story, but I heard that story since 1980, in the .mil.

Did it happen? Dunno. Did he have the capacity for it? Many would say yes. I believe he had the mentality of winning a war by totally and humiliatingly defeating the enemy, and not by making nice with them. 

The US won wars by slaughter.  When the enemy would crawl naked over fresh lava to plead "please don't kill us anymore" then we knew we had something to work with.  

Korea was a turning point.  Been going downhill ever since. 

Jocko said it right!

Trump also said he'd destroy the commanders villages if Americans were attacked.  No attacks in 18 months.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Rellik said:

The US won wars by slaughter.  When the enemy would crawl naked over fresh lava to plead "please don't kill us anymore" then we knew we had something to work with.  

Korea was a turning point.  Been going downhill ever since. 

Jocko said it right!

Trump also said he'd destroy the commanders villages if Americans were attacked.  No attacks in 18 months.  

You're right. I believe he told Iran something to the effect that if attacked, they would see a fury not known in the modern world. Iran backed off for the first time since the Shah was overthrown. 

Not sure about the exact quote, but you get the idea, and they did as well.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, LostinTexas said:

You're right. I believe he told Iran something to the effect that if attacked, they would see a fury not known in the modern world. Iran backed off for the first time since the Shah was overthrown. 

Not sure about the exact quote, but you get the idea, and they did as well.

What's nice of a forum with an older mature membership is the understanding that one really cannot stop someone from doing bad things.  

It the realization of retribution that keeps the bg in line.  

Like Neitche said: What doesn't kill me better put me down and out.  Cuz' when I get up it's MY TURN!

• Like 1

So there's 100 terrorists waiting on a plane to come to the U.S.? It would be a shame if that plane didn't make it. HALO trained flight crew, pickup by submarine, plane must have had a fuel leak when it went down over the Atlantic. Guess we'll never know.