What are your plans - Democratic-led House authorizes $3.5 trillion of spending as national debt climbs to $29 trillion

I stopped caring, because too many stopped thinking when they fell for the anti Trump hate and voted against him. When things get too bad (high taxes, hyper-inflation, loss of rights, chaos in the streets, martial law), I will leave the country.

In day trading you learn quickly when it is time to be aggressive and go into trades, and when to get the hell out, fast. You can't fight the market.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, crockett said:

I stopped caring, because too many stopped thinking when they fell for the anti Trump hate and voted against him. When things get too bad (high taxes, hyper-inflation, loss of rights, chaos in the streets, martial law), I will leave the country.

In day trading you learn quickly when it is time to be aggressive and go into trades, and when to get the hell out, fast. You can't fight the market.

Good idea.  With everyone coming here.  Other places look good.  I've looked into moving to other countries and the requirements.  

But these days with crypto currencies moving is much easier and so is staying under the radar. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, AerynSun2 said:

Good idea.  With everyone coming here.  Other places look good.  I've looked into moving to other countries and the requirements.  

But these days with crypto currencies moving is much easier and so is staying under the radar. 

I've lived in "Other Countrys" all my life, as the minority.  Had a wonderful and actually more peaceful life.  Even livin in Saudi durin the gulf war and scuds fallin on Dhahran and ****.  The american govt CHARGED my wife and kid for the flight out and canceled their passports till they PAYED....I'll leav it there or Eric will surely slap my ass....

Buddy of mine 2 years agor said. "**** this country, america has fallen" and moved to Costa Rica. PERFECT Timing.  He's one HAPPY MF.  I'd be down there with him, but I'm just old to make a move like that.  He's build a couple great houses, and moved his kids down.  Happy as a pig in ****.  Covid ******* 0.

I like your gettin "Involved".  You need to post more.  Where the **** you been since 2018??? As far as postin?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AerynSun2 said:

All you have to do is get across the southern border, then cross back where the social workers are.  Then everything is free.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, 21 shooter said:

Some friends and I were discussing this and the question of when were 401k’s going to take a hit and how bad.   I don’t think it unreasonable to be concerned with when will they nationalize them.  

In spite of all the chatter about converting retirement savings into gold, the government doesn’t need to seize them. They can - and are - inflating the value away. 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, 21 shooter said:

That is very true.  The .guv can literally print all the money they want to.  Kind of like having huge orchards full of money trees with a democrap for every tree.  Oh well, more sensitivity training for me. :anim_rofl2:

With one change. Eventually they will have to print 1 million dollar notes, because the US dollar isn't worth the paper anymore.

This is a note from Germany when they went through hyper inflation. Its a 100 BILLION mark note.

A look at German inflation 1914-1924

• Sad 1