When WHO Was Pressured To Redefine ‘Pandemic’

pipedreams

"The word “pandemic” is an epidemiological term and traditionally had nothing to do with politics or virulence. Then the WHO changed the definition and set the stage for politicalization and weaponization against global populations.

Apparently members of the United Nations don’t like the fact that WHO has been using ‘pandemic’ to describe the global spread of the new H1N1 influenza strains. They feel that the word pandemic implies that the virus is lethal and capable of causing many deaths – like the 1918 strain of influenza. Problem is, the new H1N1 strain isn’t any more lethal than seasonal strains of the virus. Apparently using the p-word gets everyone frightened as pandemic preparedness plans shift into gear.

WHO redefining pandemic is absurd. Pandemic is an epidemiological definition that has nothing to do with virulence. A pandemic of influenza occurs when a new viral strain emerges to which the population has little or no immunity. Although pandemic is most frequently associated with influenza virus, other infectious agents may cause worldwide epidemics."

https://www.virology.ws/2009/05/23/who-will-redefine-pandemic/

https://www.technocracy.news/flashback-2009-when-who-was-pressured-to-redefine-pandemic/

"WHO should leave textbook writing to others. To paraphrase Andre Lwoff, a pandemic is a pandemic. The word implies nothing about virulence – and has little to do with politics."

"It is obvious that ever since the US Salmonella outbreak, whose origins were obvious from the get go, the CDC has become a political arm for whatever administration happens to be in power. And in many ways, WHO also operates in a similar politically charged atmosphere."

• Thanks 1

When a bug is politicized and monetized, the resulting mayhem is pretty predictable.

This particular chill bug was both.

While it is devastating to many, I believe the medical community, or who ever is driving them, is mostly to blame. "Go home until you turn blue" is a real protocol handed down by the powers that be, and treatments are vilified. At this point staying alive is the only objective, and doing so has been widely advertised and as much fear and who knows what sort of misinformation shelled out.The reason is $$ and power.

The medical community may never regain trust, the politicians don't care.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, LostinTexas said:

When a bug is politicized and monetized, the resulting mayhem is pretty predictable.

This particular chill bug was both.

While it is devastating to many, I believe the medical community, or who ever is driving them, is mostly to blame. "Go home until you turn blue" is a real protocol handed down by the powers that be, and treatments are vilified. At this point staying alive is the only objective, and doing so has been widely advertised and as much fear and who knows what sort of misinformation shelled out.The reason is $$ and power.

The medical community may never regain trust, the politicians don't care.

Truth right there....

I lost faith in my Dr's, when they institued the "Yearly WELLNESS Checks"...PROGRAM. 

Medicare monitoring of "OLD'People" is all it is.  **** you!!!  :angryfire::angryfire: 

Wellness my ass.  Govt. monitoring of Older Americans...to deny Medicare benifets...

Let that young nurse who is asking me to say the months of the year backwards DO IT FIRST!!!

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Swampfox762 said:

Truth right there....

I lost faith in my Dr's, when they institued the "Yearly WELLNESS Checks"...PROGRAM. 

Medicare monitoring of "OLD'People" is all it is.  **** you!!!  :angryfire::angryfire: 

Wellness my ass.  Govt. monitoring of Older Americans...to deny Medicare benifets...

Let that young nurse who is asking me to say the months of the year backwards DO IT FIRST!!!

Find a different doc. The only thing I'm asked is if I feel safe a home and do I feel depressed or anxious. All legit questions. All get a grunt for an answer. One did ask what that meant. I told her to ask the doc. They just don't bother these days, or haven't for the last few visits. I take BP meds, so have to make the pilgrimage.

Oh well. Been doing it since I was 38, so getting good at it by now.

I get all kinds of calls from this or that company wanting to come out and "evaluate" me, bring meals, supply in home nursing, etc. I finally got a hold of Aetna, and informed them in no uncertain terms to stop that. If I need or want a service I'll ask for it, otherwise I can find another insurance company and the attorney will be in touch along with the AG for terrorizing the elderly and disabled. Not another call since.

• Thanks 1