Describe Your Dog (Or Cat)...

Eric

• Administrators
Just now, Swampfox762 said:

Well...THIS is a completely misleading thread.  I was gonna talk bout my Boston Terrier.

Sorry Eric...don't get it...I'm old.  I read Literally.

Then talk about your dog. That's what the thread is about. I am posting a meandering path, but you talk about your pooch, if you like.

Just now, Eric said:

Then talk about your dog. That's what the thread is about. I am posting a meandering path, but you talk about your pooch, if you like.

Naw.  I don't Meander much.  I'm a pretty Literal ******.  I'm a Taurus.  I'm pretty straight forward.  That's why I miss alot of the "subtle" ****. It doesn't interest me.  AND...I don't understand all the Music vids...for the Post title.

I do Love Jim though.  If he hadn't died...Jimmy buffet would never be what he is today..  He TOOK  the much needed space when Jim died.

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, Swampfox762 said:

Naw.  I don't Meander much.  I'm a pretty Literal ******.  I'm a Taurus.  I'm pretty straight forward.  That's why I miss alot of the "subtle" ****. It doesn't interest me.  AND...I don't understand all the Music vids...for the Post title.

I do Love Jim though.  If he hadn't died...Jimmy buffet would never be what he is today..  He TOOK  the much needed space when Jim died.

Did you notice the '...' at the end of the post title and the three words at the start of the first post? Put them together and you get, "Describe Your Dog (Or cat), with a song".

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, Swampfox762 said:

Mudslide slim?  Naw...

Dude...I was listen to that song when you were shittin yellow.  It has Nothing to do with dogs...

For ****'s sake, look beyond the obvious. That  song is about friendship. Dogs are probably the most steadfast, unconditional friends that people could have.