Same child, different day

Mrs.Cicero

Since the chainsaw wielding child amused some of you, I thought I'd post her silliness from Wednesday.  I was not present for this because I was at home on the farm while the rest of the family went to the husband's family reunion week in VA... they went to some resort to use up the grandparents' timeshare thing.  Anyway, resort has some classes/experiences you can try for cheap... including scuba.  Dad mentions it as an option.  Youngest daughter decides scuba is a "Good survival skill, Mom!" so she signs up...(she uses that excuse for a lot of things, mostly she's right)... at the end of the class, the instructor finally slaps the water over her  head to get her to come up (because she'd have stayed down til the tank ran out without any idea what time it was), she comes up with a big grin on her face, swims  to her father who has walked over to the pool and says, "That was SO MUCH FUN!  Dad, this is going to cost you SO MUCH MONEY!"  and then she cackles her evil laugh.

• Like 2
  • Haha 11

2 hours ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

Dad, this is going to cost you SO MUCH MONEY!"  and then she cackles her evil laugh.

First of all i didn't have a chance to respond regarding the chain saw story.  But...rest assured...i knew she was biologically your child.  :)

Second observation:  At least this kid is out there doing things.   Not just imitating their favorite vegetable.

This kid is interesting.  She can fix an engine and likes diving.   She's going to confuse the hell out of a lot of boys.

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Historian said:

First of all i didn't have a chance to respond regarding the chain saw story.  But...rest assured...i knew she was biologically your child.  :)

Second observation:  At least this kid is out there doing things.   Not just imitating their favorite vegetable.

This kid is interesting.  She can fix an engine and likes diving.   She's going to confuse the hell out of a lot of boys.

rolling_zpsbd53a833.gif.f18fd9f4d7d6a7f00e560cf0860c656f.gif Hopefully with all that, she will attract the right ones too.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, LostinTexas said:

rolling_zpsbd53a833.gif.f18fd9f4d7d6a7f00e560cf0860c656f.gif Hopefully with all that, she will attract the right ones too.

3 hours ago, Historian said:

Well he's going to have to have his stuff together.   She can take care of herself!

yeah... about that... he better like guns, hunting, hiking, messing with mechanical stuff,  and...cats.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

yeah... about that... he better like guns, hunting, hiking, messing with mechanical stuff,  and...cats.  

And meet her expectations:  If she keeps shootin a bigger deer then he might find himself...un-needed.  :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

My daughter's college boyfriend was a great guy.  After, she broke up with him, saying she loved him, but he wasn't "the one".

I told my wife he was a bit too "metro" and she'll find a biker or lumberjack, somewhere.  (she played college hockey.  about as un-metro as you can get. he had more toiletry products than she ever did.)

She found a guy in the Nat. Guard.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Historian said:

And meet her expectations:  If she keeps shootin a bigger deer then he might find himself...un-needed.  :)

lol.  There were a few years I got a deer when my husband didn't... I keep him around because we have a deal... he field dresses mine and drags them to the truck, and I butcher his from that point on.  He's gotten the better end of that deal with twice as many deer as I have.  I think he knows it too, since he grins and wanders off for a beer once the deer is hanging... but I really hate dragging deer, and I can't lift one into the truck alone.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

lol.  There were a few years I got a deer when my husband didn't... I keep him around because we have a deal... he field dresses mine and drags them to the truck, and I butcher his from that point on.  He's gotten the better end of that deal with twice as many deer as I have.  I think he knows it too, since he grins and wanders off for a beer once the deer is hanging... but I really hate dragging deer, and I can't lift one into the truck alone.

Come on up and help me with my moose. Archery season starts in a few days. I have beer. BTW, I can't lift a moose into my truck so I have a winch attached to the headache rack and a ramp that pulls out of the bed. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Walt Longmire said:

Come on up and help me with my moose. Archery season starts in a few days. I have beer. BTW, I can't lift a moose into my truck so I have a winch attached to the headache rack and a ramp that pulls out of the bed. 

The only two states I've never been to are Hawaii and... Alaska.  I AM gong to get there someday!

• Like 1