Guns And Beer.

Mrs Glockrunner

They don't have BLM gang bangers shooting up Dem controlled cities for starters. That alone makes up for half of the shooting related crap that is happening in the US.

Switzerland is also no multicultural / racial cesspool. Watch the video again. You don't see any person of color (just stating a fact), no rappers, no rednecks, no lunatics showing off by blowing up tannerite. Their pullulation is very homogeneous, they all believe and trust in the same things and are not divided like America, thanks to our left wing shitbags and their media strongarms.

Switzerland also allows its citizens to be proud and patriotic. Something that is titled racist in America ever since the left started destroying our heritage and history.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, crockett said:

They don't have BLM gang bangers shooting up Dem controlled cities for starters. That alone makes up for half of the shooting related crap that is happening in the US.

Switzerland is also no multicultural / racial cesspool. Watch the video again. You don't see any person of color (just stating a fact), no rappers, no rednecks, no lunatics showing off by blowing up tannerite. Their pullulation is very homogeneous, they all believe and trust in the same things and are not divided like America, thanks to our left wing shitbags and their media strongarms.

Switzerland also allows its citizens to be proud and patriotic. Something that is titled racist in America ever since the left started destroying our heritage and history.

Preach it, Brother.

In 2,000, I took a business trip to visit my former companies headquarters in Switzerland.  What passes for a homogeneous population here is not what they think of there.  The French Swiss, and the German Swiss and the Italian Swiss all talk smack about each other in typical European prejudice fashion.  Their sub cultural ethnic identities are a big part of their psyche.  It all struck me as a bit odd.  It reminded me of a soccer game I played with a bunch of Czech's against a bunch of Slavs.  They insulted each other and trash talked along ethnic lines and really looked down on each other.  But from my point of view, yes, both groups had different appearances.  But, in point of fact, both groups behaved exactly the same.  Europe is a weird place. 

59 minutes ago, minervadoe said:

In 2,000, I took a business trip to visit my former companies headquarters in Switzerland.  What passes for a homogeneous population here is not what they think of there.  The French Swiss, and the German Swiss and the Italian Swiss all talk smack about each other in typical European prejudice fashion.  Their sub cultural ethnic identities are a big part of their psyche.  It all struck me as a bit odd.  It reminded me of a soccer game I played with a bunch of Czech's against a bunch of Slavs.  They insulted each other and trash talked along ethnic lines and really looked down on each other.  But from my point of view, yes, both groups had different appearances.  But, in point of fact, both groups behaved exactly the same.  Europe is a weird place. 

You mean like Johnnyrebs and Yankees?

1 hour ago, Fnfalman said:

You mean like Johnnyrebs and Yankees?

Exactly.  Or like when Gavrilo Princip, a Bosnian Serb Yugoslav nationalist and member of the Serbian Black Hand military society, assassinated the Austro-Hungarian heir Archduke Franz Ferdinand in Sarajevo.  I guess the phrase "familiarity breeds contempt" hits it on the head. 

Dale Berra said "You can't compare me to my father ( Yogi Berra ). Our similarities are different."

OR, as also sometimes quoted:

The only thing my father and I have in common is that our similarities are different.