How in the hell will they enforce this??!

inthefrey

you were given one for Polio or the Measles or Typhoid Vaccinations as well, same size card same type face same information.

HIPA laws will override anyone demanding to see any Medical Records for any non-Medical reason.

anyone who demands to see my Medical papers will be paying me later with Papers issued by The Treasury, because i will not Consent and that Information must be Protected also my Travel can`t be denied by .Gov Proxies according to the 5th and 14th Amendments.

• Like 1

They are falling all over themselves to one up each other. NY City is already banning people from public places, they are the first to do so in such a wide stroke, but won't be the last.

Places here are playing the Vax Card, and even though prohibited by publicly funded anything, they are pressing it at every turn. Large retailers, and mostly public places (even though illegal) are the main culprits. Private enterprise can, but many are figuring it is effecting the bottom line. That gets most of their attention, but some don't care. Public entities are getting hit daily.

Our little county has had 4 judgements, if my info is correct, and the offenders just pay the fine that the taxpayers supply funds for and it is business as usual. It will get ugly, and probably sooner than later, but until personal responsibility is enforced the screenings will continue. FWIW, it is still mostly masks around here.

Looks like the State Supreme Court handed the final smack down on the mask thing, at least other than private. Houston Chronicle It is a Libtard production from Libtard Houston, and gives the ruling then goes in to numerous paragraphs of fear mongering, so the first two or three paragraphs tell the story. They throw in plenty of fluff in those too, but for now it is settled until what ever else happens that they circle around.

• Like 1

If we despond, public confidence is destroyed, the people will no longer yield their support to a hopeless contest, and American liberty is no more. Through the darkness which shrouds our prospects, the ark of safety is visible. Despondency becomes not the dignity of our cause, nor the character of those who are its supporters.-Samuel Adams

• Like 1