Schmidt Meister's Grab Bag

Schmidt Meister

On 6/14/2022 at 9:55 AM, Schmidt Meister said:

Stop doing this disgusting s**t in public.
In your house, if you have no decent etiquette, it’s ok if you want or where no one sees them, but not in a restaurant. It is a public place devoted to food consumption.
The truth is … I don't agree, I don't know what you think, but it makes me sick.
I know that many will come out to defend it, and they will say a lot of things in her favor, but they won't even change my mind about this act. I just wasn’t raised like that.
It's a bad habit. You can tell what's been instilled in her house and it looks like it's normal for her, as if nothing's happened, but ... don’t be putting your dirty flip-flops on the table. It’s just filthy.

Breast Feeding.jpg

I would scan the menu with a magnifying glass.  If I found it on the menu.............................................................

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 6/14/2022 at 9:55 AM, Schmidt Meister said:

Stop doing this disgusting s**t in public.
In your house, if you have no decent etiquette, it’s ok if you want or where no one sees them, but not in a restaurant. It is a public place devoted to food consumption.
The truth is … I don't agree, I don't know what you think, but it makes me sick.
I know that many will come out to defend it, and they will say a lot of things in her favor, but they won't even change my mind about this act. I just wasn’t raised like that.
It's a bad habit. You can tell what's been instilled in her house and it looks like it's normal for her, as if nothing's happened, but ... don’t be putting your dirty flip-flops on the table. It’s just filthy.

Breast Feeding.jpg

Nursing does not diminish the beauty of a woman's breasts; it enhances their charm by making them look lived in and happy.
Robert A. Heinlein
  • Like 2

WTF is with the type-setting sometimes ... why is it all spaced out?

Israel, once again, leading the world with innovation above and beyond belief. In my OPINION, the main pushback is from companies that have already put a huge amount of investment in useless totally electric engines and they will fight this because … it beats their electric engines on so many levels AND they hate Israel.
Powering a green car revolution, Israeli style

AFP — An Israeli firm says a super-efficient engine it has created could drastically reduce fuel consumption and help power an auto industry revolution as manufacturers search for environmentally sound alternatives.
Industry analysts, however, question the reinvented internal combustion engine’s chances of success at a time when purely electric car technology is advancing and attracting investors.
The invention from Israeli-based Aquarius Engines is currently being discussed by France’s Peugeot, the firm said.
Aquarius says the cost of the engine will be as low as $100 (92 euros).
According to the firm, the engine can allow cars to travel more than 1,600 kilometers (990 miles) on a single tank of fuel, more than double current distances.
Such efficiency is vital as countries seek to reduce carbon dioxide emissions, a main cause of climate change. Car engines are a major source of CO2 emissions.
Aquarius’s technology works by stripping back the traditional engine under the bonnet. It replaces the combustion engine with its multiple pistons thrusting up and down with a single piston that goes side-to-side.
It has fewer than 20 parts and a single action, the company said.
In tests by the German engineering company FEV, the Aquarius engine’s efficiency was more than double that of traditional engines.
“It is the highest efficiency you will probably meet,” co-founder Gal Fridman told AFP at the company’s offices near the Israeli commercial capital of Tel Aviv.
“It has the lowest emissions and the highest power-to-weight ratio.”
Aquarius’s Fridman argued there is too much “hype” around purely electric cars, and that their actual popularity is limited because of small ranges and high prices.

Gal Fridman, co-founder of Aquarius Engines, poses with the company’s single-piston car engine at Campus Automobile Spa-Francorchamps in Belgium on October 19, 2016.

Gal Fridman, co-founder of Aquarius Engines, poses with the company’s single-piston car engine at Campus Automobile Spa-Francorchamps in Belgium on October 19, 2016.jpg

• Like 1

When I was young, from around 10 on up to 17 years  old, I worked on a farm with chicken houses, a dairy, tobacco, watermelons, hay and corn. I milked cows 1 or 2 times a day and we had to add iodine to the water that we washed the bag and teats of the cows with. The iodine would dry and crack your hands something awful, especially during the winter when we had to use warm water, if you didn't take precautions. We went through gallons of this stuff. It was a miracle product.

Bag Balm - Vermont's Original.jpg

• Like 1